How to edit callcard

So i have seen some people with edited callcards. However for me the option is not available. How to edit the emblem and such?

> 2533274913498763;1:
> So i have seen some people with edited callcards. However for me the option is not available. How to edit the emblem and such?

I’ve just played a game of Arena Slayer PVP and saw someone with a Cat Callcard, and Cat head image on the place of the 1. I read on the forums most players said the updated Halo Channel app (Waypoint Beta after updated from app store or play store) is the way to change it. I have personally changed the 1 on my callcard to one of the images (Spartan Helmet with 2 crossed swords). I couldn’t see how to change the actual callcard image.

> 2533274827931945;2:
> > 2533274913498763;1:
> > So i have seen some people with edited callcards. However for me the option is not available. How to edit the emblem and such?
>
> I’ve just played a game of Arena Slayer PVP and saw someone with a Cat Callcard, and Cat head image on the place of the 1. I read on the forums most players said the updated Halo Channel app (Waypoint Beta after updated from app store or play store) is the way to change it. I have personally changed the 1 on my callcard to one of the images (Spartan Helmet with 2 crossed swords). I couldn’t see how to change the actual callcard image.

Yea i figured it out using the app