How to easily fix the infection magnum crisis

So people have been a bit peeved off by the idea of no magnum starts in infection. I think people also understand that the issue is because the Halo 5 magnum is OP and as accurate as a sniper, however something that would be super easy to do that would solve all these problems is…

343 make a survivor variant with reduced accuracy and more recoil. Simple easy and very doable, they have to copy the Halo 5 magnum and change a few values.

Could input a magnum from a previous game also

> 2533274803562826;1:
> 343 make a survivor variant with reduced accuracy

No. Absolutely not. Weapons are supposed to be powerful. You just have to make it harder to use. Tone down the aim assist and bullet magnetism. Don’t limit the player by having random weapons. Even for infection that still matters. If I die it should be my fault, not my weapon’s.

I’d rather have them leave it out, than nerf it in any form.

OR they could start us with the HALO CE pistol!!!

> 2535461850329041;5:
> OR they could start us with the HALO CE pistol!!!

LOL trust me we play tested with the pistol for infection quite a lot… Its definitely a power weapon and that was clear from the start.

> 2533274803562826;1:
> So people have been a bit peeved off by the idea of no magnum starts in infection. I think people also understand that the issue is because the Halo 5 magnum is OP and as accurate as a sniper, however something that would be super easy to do that would solve all these problems is…
>
> 343 make a survivor variant with reduced accuracy and more recoil. Simple easy and very doable, they have to copy the Halo 5 magnum and change a few values.

I think they did something like this in MCC. Had a special gun for the mode

Actually, from what I can tell from the gameplay, having an AR is actually better in this new Infection than a Magnum because Magnums rely on precision, which Active Camo counter acts. But a Survivor Magnum would be awesome.

Or they could just fix the spawn system so it isn’t so easy to set up on the infected, which is what they actually said the problem is.

> 2535461850329041;5:
> OR they could start us with the HALO CE pistol!!!

You feeling okay bro??
you do realise how freaking powerful it is right?! It would be a one shot kill

> 2533274884969133;6:
> > 2535461850329041;5:
> > OR they could start us with the HALO CE pistol!!!
>
>
> LOL trust me we play tested with the pistol for infection quite a lot… Its definitely a power weapon and that was clear from the start.

oneshot to the max xD just give humans a weapon debuff 70% less damage, shotty still oneshot kill but pistol not so much.

> 2533274895479251;10:
> > 2535461850329041;5:
> > OR they could start us with the HALO CE pistol!!!
>
>
> You feeling okay bro??
> you do realise how freaking powerful it is right?! It would be a one shot kill

That’s the joke.

Or they could bring back the halo 2 magnum :V

what crisis? As far as I know this is a bogus rumor.

> 2533274803562826;1:
> So people have been a bit peeved off by the idea of no magnum starts in infection. I think people also understand that the issue is because the Halo 5 magnum is OP and as accurate as a sniper, however something that would be super easy to do that would solve all these problems is…
>
> 343 make a survivor variant with reduced accuracy and more recoil. Simple easy and very doable, they have to copy the Halo 5 magnum and change a few values.

good idea maybe a halo 3 variant would be good.

Or just give the Magnum one magazine of ammo and that’s it…

Or since the gamemode is fully customizable why not just go play custom games and make it pistol starts?

If you don’t have friends that want to play that gamemode with you than that’s your own problem. I like the idea.

Following a similar topic locked a from a hours ago, redirecting this one

> There’s more than enough steam behind the other topic to continue this there please
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/new-infection-has-a-few-flaws/70c593a4-2752-4578-8e99-4ceaf736ac10/posts