How to DL new maps with War pass and LE

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Kindly take your halo 4, snap the disc in half, and cut you’re wrists with it. that is all

brb lemme try that

My favourite post all night.

OP…touche, sir. This thread needs a sticky.

People who can’t get the maps start complaining.

People who read about people complaining that they can’t get the maps start complaining.

Complaining about complaining … Ironic

That’s great, but how do you actually get them?

I lack imagination so the instructions weren’t clear enough, I got my -Yoink- caught in the ceiling fan. Now what?

This reminds me of the H2 days when the first DLC came out, and people who bought it via live were complaining because of the DL error and were senselessly attacking the guys on the bungie forums who bought the DLC disk from gamestop and were already online with the maps.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

>

You took the words right out of my mouth.

disc 1 or 2 or does it matter i just want mah maps

We have to wait until the map pack is available for download on the in-game store (in the halo 4 menu). Hope they put it up soon, i really wanna see the maps

> People who can’t get the maps start complaining.
>
> People who read about people complaining that they can’t get the maps start complaining.
>
> Complaining about complaining … Ironic

complaining about complaining about complaining

>

^ LOL

> > People who can’t get the maps start complaining.
> >
> > People who read about people complaining that they can’t get the maps start complaining.
> >
> > Complaining about complaining … Ironic
>
> complaining about complaining about complaining

right? Ccccccccc-combo breaker!

Its been over an hour since the DLC came out and there is like 500 that are playing it right now WTF?!?!

Self harm is not a joke.

> cut you’re wrists

:expressionless:

> > cut you’re wrists
>
> :expressionless:

AWWWWW man i am terrible. If i am gonna be a smart### i need to be grammatically correct, my apologies thank you for being an educated person unlike myself

It didn’t work.

im dead tired and i stayed up all night to play the maps right when they come out with my friend and people with the map pass cant get them!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think im just gonna snap the piece of s*hit disk and call it a night