How to determine your network connection in game Solution

I’m tired of seeing green yellow and red bar that are not accurate. I want to see my ping in game and find out wether its my connection or some other guys.

Currently I’m playing with 100ms ping which sucks. I snipe someone and they die 1 second later and Armor abilities and high ping do not go together. I have a green bar but my connection is not good. Also displaing ping could help find out who is the lagger in your party.

Your ping in milliseconds should be dislayed instead of the usual green/red bar connctions. Halo CE for the computer did this and it was really helpful and it should be done again.

To determine your ping go to speedtest.net.

So ping is basically the amount of time in milliseconds for your shots to register. The longer it takes to register the more likely your shots will never register.

Be simple to use then having to rely on going on your IP address status…

> Be simple to use then having to rely on going on your IP address status…

Exactly.

Agreed. Majority of PC Games show their ping, rather than colored bars. Minecraft has connection bars, but isn’t really accurate. I would be happy to see this in Consoles (Both PS3 and Xbox 360, doesn’t matter which one).

I have a slow 1 Mbps connection and I get about 190 - 233 in ping times with US Servers only.

i like to see my ping in games

> i like to see my ping in games

Funny you should post in my topic lol. But yes ping is the way to go for showing connection quality.

> > i like to see my ping in games
>
> Funny you should post in my topic lol. But yes ping is the way to go for showing connection quality.

agreed.