How to deal with disconnects?

Yeah I’ve been getting disconnected a lot and it’s starting to frustrate any tips to lower it or idea when a patch is coming out for this?

Sadly I don’t know of anything to improve it, sorry :frowning:

I know the Halo Wars 2 team is looking into it, perhaps you could head to the support forums and see if anyone has tips there?

I think I need to take a break from this game. I’m forced to play Blitz and I haven’t touch that game mode since the game came out because of how bad the disconnects are getting.

Same here especially tonight it’s been horrible

> 2533274820067357;4:
> Same here especially tonight it’s been horrible

I have never been disconnected so many times in a row man, it’s insane.

> 2533274812438213;5:
> > 2533274820067357;4:
> > Same here especially tonight it’s been horrible
>
> I have never been disconnected so many times in a row man, it’s insane.

I think I disconnected from 6 or 7 games tonight and I’m pretty sure 5 were in a row, very frustrating lol.

Yep I’ve stopped playing at the moment to get over it. The only way I found even to slightly reducing this is restarting your game every time you change game mode but even then it’s still quite likely you’ll dc.

> 2535448113686542;7:
> Yep I’ve stopped playing at the moment to get over it. The only way I found even to slightly reducing this is restarting your game every time you change game mode but even then it’s still quite likely you’ll dc.

Every time I go to Blitz then to regular mode I disconnect faster for some reason. I’m starting to see it effect my teammates too.

“Our allies are in trouble, Our allies have lost a base”. So tired of hearing that line.

> 2533274812438213;8:
> > 2535448113686542;7:
> > Yep I’ve stopped playing at the moment to get over it. The only way I found even to slightly reducing this is restarting your game every time you change game mode but even then it’s still quite likely you’ll dc.
>
> Every time I go to Blitz then to regular mode I disconnect faster for some reason. I’m starting to see it effect my teammates too.
>
> “Our allies are in trouble, Our allies have lost a base”. So tired of hearing that line.

Yeah in the support section of the forum it mentions the out of sync and DC’s are usually being caused by the game history not matching which in simple terms is my game still thinks I’m in 1v1 when I’ve switched to 2v2 etc. Whilst it doesn’t stop the errors completely it certainly reduces them, I learnt this after dc’ing about 13 times in the last 20 games. Though I haven’t tested it personally as I was away from the weekends my friends suffering the same issues have said it’s better. Just a pain that you can only play one game mode or you will have to hard reset just to be sure.

> 2535448113686542;9:
> > 2533274812438213;8:
> > > 2535448113686542;7:
> > > Yep I’ve stopped playing at the moment to get over it. The only way I found even to slightly reducing this is restarting your game every time you change game mode but even then it’s still quite likely you’ll dc.
> >
> > Every time I go to Blitz then to regular mode I disconnect faster for some reason. I’m starting to see it effect my teammates too.
> >
> > “Our allies are in trouble, Our allies have lost a base”. So tired of hearing that line.
>
> Yeah in the support section of the forum it mentions the out of sync and DC’s are usually being caused by the game history not matching which in simple terms is my game still thinks I’m in 1v1 when I’ve switched to 2v2 etc. Whilst it doesn’t stop the errors completely it certainly reduces them, I learnt this after dc’ing about 13 times in the last 20 games. Though I haven’t tested it personally as I was away from the weekends my friends suffering the same issues have said it’s better. Just a pain that you can only play one game mode or you will have to hard reset just to be sure.

I don’t get how bugs like this get through, then again I’m not a game developer. I just hope this is fixed soon.

> 2533274812438213;10:
> > 2535448113686542;9:
> > > 2533274812438213;8:
> > > > 2535448113686542;7:
> > > > Yep I’ve stopped playing at the moment to get over it. The only way I found even to slightly reducing this is restarting your game every time you change game mode but even then it’s still quite likely you’ll dc.
> > >
> > > Every time I go to Blitz then to regular mode I disconnect faster for some reason. I’m starting to see it effect my teammates too.
> > >
> > > “Our allies are in trouble, Our allies have lost a base”. So tired of hearing that line.
> >
> > Yeah in the support section of the forum it mentions the out of sync and DC’s are usually being caused by the game history not matching which in simple terms is my game still thinks I’m in 1v1 when I’ve switched to 2v2 etc. Whilst it doesn’t stop the errors completely it certainly reduces them, I learnt this after dc’ing about 13 times in the last 20 games. Though I haven’t tested it personally as I was away from the weekends my friends suffering the same issues have said it’s better. Just a pain that you can only play one game mode or you will have to hard reset just to be sure.
>
> I don’t get how bugs like this get through, then again I’m not a game developer. I just hope this is fixed soon.

Yep your telling me, kinda glad I was on holiday this weekend as this game was stressing me out beyond belief last week, couldn’t play more than 1 game without a DC from someone and had to stop playing 1v1’s due to DC’s. Hoping it may be better, but atleast I don’t want to kill the game and my xbox now.

Awakening the Nightmare DLC looks too good for me to stop playing meng.

Out of my last 10 games I’ve been disconnected in 8 of them and they were all ranked. I can easily say that my rage reached an all time high. I definitely need to take a break until it is fixed.

> 2533274812438213;12:
> Awakening the Nightmare DLC looks too good for me to stop playing meng.

I like the game too much aha just hurts to go through this.

Just tried to play the first game of the day got d/c’d 1 second into the game lost 60% immediately turned off the game I’m done

You’re getting disconnected or your teammates are leaving you?