How to counter armourlock.

this. this right here.

My mind was just blown

Technically, the title should be “how to counter armour lock when playing against kids with absolutely no awareness”, but that’s nitpicking, I suppose.

In this thread: Two wrongs don’t make it right.

There are threads both here:

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/t/3189.aspx

And here:

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/t/1207.aspx

For posting about both amazing gameplay and sharing files. No need for this thread.

If only there actually was a way to counter armor lock…

> If only there actually was a way to counter armor lock…

the only ‘counter’ to armor lock is simply walking away. unless you are playing against awful players, when someone armor locks you better get out or their team will come and kill you before you can drop that grenade at their feet.

> > If only there actually was a way to counter armor lock…
>
> the only ‘counter’ to armor lock is simply walking away. unless you are playing against awful players, when someone armor locks you better get out or their team will come and kill you before you can drop that grenade at their feet.

There’s really no counter to armor lock, if you define “counter” as being able to reverse an action in favor towards yourself or render said action useless. Sure, the smart thing is to wait it out, but is that really a “counter?” Is simply walking away directly affecting the armor locker in a bad way? Nope. Temporary unconditional invincibility is as flawless as it gets: there are no actual counters to it unless the entire concept is changed.

I lol’d.

> > > If only there actually was a way to counter armor lock…
> >
> > the only ‘counter’ to armor lock is simply walking away. unless you are playing against awful players, when someone armor locks you better get out or their team will come and kill you before you can drop that grenade at their feet.
>
> There’s really no counter to armor lock, if you define “counter” as being able to reverse an action in favor towards yourself or render said action useless. Sure, the smart thing is to wait it out, but is that really a “counter?” Is simply walking away directly affecting the armor locker in a bad way? Nope. Temporary unconditional invincibility is as flawless as it gets: there are no actual counters to it unless the entire concept is changed.

yea. its a massive problem. my ‘counter’ really isnt a ‘counter’, its just the most logical, optimal way of ‘dealing with’ armor lockers you run into the majority of the time.