how to claim avatar awardson xbox waipoint

whel how do you do it in this new waypoint

I am not 100% sure what you’re asking. If you are asking about Xbox avatars you can redeem the code HERE if you are referring to in game armor you can go get it from the console version of Waypoint. I believe that is the only way as of right now.

no this is not realy what i mean i mean if you have some achievemants in a halo you can normaly claim them on halo waipoint but then the console version

> no this is not realy what i mean i mean if you have some achievemants in a halo you can normaly claim them on halo waipoint but then the console version

Are you talking about unlocking armor or just viewing your achievements?

The only thing you can claim is amor for Halo Reach and Halo props! You can only view your achievements.

whell normaly if you compleated some achievemants from ODST you shoud normaly unlock some avatar clothing like the recon AVATAR helmet and the odst suit but since the new halo waypoint i cant claim it anymore

You have all of the right achievements right…? That does make sense. I heard an issue about that with my friend. He can’t get his ODST amor but he has everything else from ODST achievements.

I’m sure i have almoste all achievemants only endure and 3 other firefight point achievemants