How to cancel join in progress

I know a lot of people hate the join in progress matchmaking thing and I hate it as well. One day I found out how to cancel it so when you go into matchmaking and get put in a game in progrss it want let you leave the lobby but befor you go into the game PRESS START AND GO DOWN TO NETWORK AND PRESS MY XBOX OR ANYTHING ELS THATS NOT XBOX LIVE. By doing this your join in progress will be canceled and you just go back to network and press xbox live back on and your good to search for a real game in machmaking. Hope this helps.

Oh man thank you for this, saved me time from dashboarding!

> I know a lot of people hate the join in progress matchmaking thing and I hate it as well. One day I found out how to cancel it so when you go into matchmaking and get put in a game in progrss it want let you leave the lobby but befor you go into the game PRESS START AND GO DOWN TO NETWORK AND PRESS MY XBOX OR ANYTHING ELS THATS NOT XBOX LIVE. By doing this your join in progress will be canceled and you just go back to network and press xbox live back on and your good to search for a real game in machmaking. Hope this helps.

Does it exclude the game from your history?

Thank you! The amount of games I was quitting because of JiP what getting ridiculous.

Im not sure