How to become a professional halo 5 player

What are the goals you have to make to become a professional halo 5 player ? How do you exactly improve your game play to become a more better asset to your team ? There are many very good players out there and overall I want to improve to become a better halo player but how do you exactly become so good like PINGY did everyone start out getting beat up like left to right ? I know I did i got killed so many times and I’ve improved a little bit I notice what im strong at and thats the gauss warthog I can get alot of kills with a good driver… my gun game play is not that strong I want to become a great player but can you give me advice ? I want to become pro that would be the main goal

A good way to get scouted is to start streaming your gameplay, and invest in twitter a lot of communication though pro teams in done through twitter. You can also get your own team. Do some tournaments with them and once the next pro cup comes up sign up

here’s a couple tips

• make sure you play frequently
  • if you wanna learn more about the map go into a custom game and look for jumps, angels, quicker ways around the map. pretty much anything that can help you + a good way to learn crazy jumps is to go to the custom browser and find the jump lobby’s and watch people do jumps
  • map awareness is huge so a good way to improve your awareness is to not focus to hard on your center screen
  • A good sensitivity
    There’s a lot more but those are just some

Some goals that might help is you have to be high ranked, go into tournaments, play competitively, etc. Pretty much be one of the best players out there.

Here are some in general gameplay tips. Since youre around SR 130 I would assume you would know most of these

Knowing the maps. Knowing the maps is key. If youre shields are down youll know the nearest place to get cover. Or being cautious around choke points. For arena knowing the maps means knowing where the power weapons are which usually means more kills.

Get the right sensitivity. You want something that fits your playstyle. My sensitivity is around 6 because I I can spin round faster and move around faster. Having lower sensitivities might make your aim more accurate but might leave you taking 5 seconds to turn around. I would recomend around 4,4 and 2 acceleration.

Play with a fireteam playing with other people will improve your game by alot. Since Im a solo player I get stuck with air heads that dont know how to play CTF. When playing with a fireteam you can coodinate and position yourselves to have an advantage over the other team.

Strafe. Dodging bullets will help alot. Change your crouch to hold to crouch. Crouching while moving side to side will throw of your opponents aim sometimes.

Movement. You usually want to be in an elevated position so you can get the drop on your enemies. There is also a movement technique that goes sprint, boost, crouch, jump. This will let you cover distances much quicker. You have to have hold to crouch to do this

Weapons. Dont use the brute plasma rifle

Aiming with the middle circle on some weapons. Some weapons like the magnum and BR have a another circle inside their reticle. Its better to use this to aim because its smaller which will lead to to hitting youre shots more since youre aiming with some thing more precise.

Be confident. Even though you might not know what youre doing act like you do. You dont want players seeing you as a noob and easy prey. You always want to put pressure on your enemies. This will prevent them from chasing you around the map.

Get the right controls. I used to play on default controls. I noticed my favorite Halo youtubers like PINGY and Eagle Precursor were using bumper jumper. After getting used to the controls my game play improved by alot. For me Bumper Jumper felt like it interacted with my hands much better.

This one is kinda random but for me when I’m aiming sometimes I use my movement stick to aim and use my looking stick to make small corrections. This might help In a gun fight since youre moving around to aim.

I know I missed some tips but hopefully this helps

Wow that is the best advice I really appreciate everyone’s comments and I like PINGY to hes my favorite and I will listen to everything you said I should lower my sensitivity I play on 10 and 10 maybe I play to high but if I slow it down a bit that my improve my game play… you guys are awesome I’m really thankful for your responses @minichief you rock spartan :video_game::sunglasses:

> 2535420764988789;1:
> What are the goals you have to make to become a professional halo 5 player ? How do you exactly improve your game play to become a more better asset to your team ? There are many very good players out there and overall I want to improve to become a better halo player but how do you exactly become so good like PINGY did everyone start out getting beat up like left to right ? I know I did i got killed so many times and I’ve improved a little bit I notice what im strong at and thats the gauss warthog I can get alot of kills with a good driver… my gun game play is not that strong I want to become a great player but can you give me advice ? I want to become pro that would be the main goal

I’d be happy to join a team if you made one. I’m pretty good at Halo meself

Step 1. Live close to a server.

That’s it. This game is heavily bias on your connection to the server. You can be a diamond and absolutely stomp onyx if you live close to a server.