How to be better in assasination?

is there any tips on how to assassinate? Like how do you get behind someone who is repeatedly just punching you from the front on one of those assassination games? And how do you get around people? Also share any other tips or tricks that maybe helpful regarding assassinating please thanks

The best way to get assassinations is to stumble upon an unsuspecting player with their back turned to you but if you want to dish out brutal executions more frequently then you’ll have to pay attention to where your allies and the enemy are fighting. If you know the map well enough, you can run around and try to flank your opponents. Remember to crouch walk so you remain unnoticed and be mindful of the Radar at all times.

Once you get behind a victim, the first thing you have to do is QUICKLY decide within a second or two: is this the perfect time to assassinate a player? Once you Hold your Melee button, you will be forced into a long animation which can be lethal to you and could potentially make you lose the assassination completely if a different enemy kills you before you finish it. Choose your assassinations wisely, sometimes just simply tapping the melee button for a Backsmack(Beatdown) is the best option.

Also, be careful, sometimes in the heat of battle, you can be forced into an assassination animation which is annoying, but it can be toggled on or off in the options, just in case you didn’t know.

The best way to get behind people while being attacked directly by them is to break their sight of you, try to get behind objects, pillars, walls, or whatever you can and always crouch to become invisible on the Radar, choose a spot they won’t suspect and wait to launch an ambush.

And If you’re being chased, you can jump>>crouch>>boost backwards then melee the enemy that was running after you.

Now you gotta get out there and practice.

just be a ninja

You must be trained in the ways of the Ninja. Few master remain and those who do do not often take on new trainees.

> 2535461381932074;1:
> is there any tips on how to assassinate? Like how do you get behind someone who is repeatedly just punching you from the front on one of those assassination games? And how do you get around people? Also share any other tips or tricks that maybe helpful regarding assassinating please thanks

All the pros play on 10 sensitivity and acceleration.

Honestly if you’re going to play more competitive it’s best to turn it off because the animation take so long makes you more vulnerable during the assassination for the defending team

> > 2533274824050480;5:
> > > 2535461381932074;1:
> > > is there any tips on how to assassinate? Like how do you get behind someone who is repeatedly just punching you from the front on one of those assassination games? And how do you get around people? Also share any other tips or tricks that maybe helpful regarding assassinating please thanks
> >
> > All the pros play on 10 sensitivity and acceleration.
>
> seems legit

is there any tips on how to assassinate? Like how do you get behind someone who is repeatedly just punching you from the front on one of those assassination games? And how do you get around people? Also share any other tips or tricks that maybe helpful regarding assassinating please thanks

Be a noob slayer but don’t run and shoot like a nutjob. Just remember that backsmacks are an option.

master chief dies in the spongebob squarepants movie.

> 2535421917900899;8:
> Be a noob slayer but don’t run and shoot like a nutjob. Just remember that backsmacks are an option.
> master chief dies in the spongebob squarepants movie.

why is spongebob the main character if patrick is the star?

> 2535461381932074;9:
> > 2535421917900899;8:
> > Be a noob slayer but don’t run and shoot like a nutjob. Just remember that backsmacks are an option.
> > master chief dies in the spongebob squarepants movie.
>
> why is spongebob the main character if patrick is the star?

And that’s how you make the best joke on the -Yoink- PLANET. Myday has been made by that.

> 2576836393959214;4:
> You must be trained in the ways of the Ninja. Few master remain and those who do do not often take on new trainees.

I’m a master. And am looking for new trainees all the time… have you ever ninjad a high onyx low champ before? I got destroyed the rest of the 1v1 but he wasn’t going away without embarassment

> 2535415472426404;11:
> > 2576836393959214;4:
> > You must be trained in the ways of the Ninja. Few master remain and those who do do not often take on new trainees.
>
> I’m a master. And am looking for new trainees all the time… have you ever ninjad a high onyx low champ before? I got destroyed the rest of the 1v1 but he wasn’t going away without embarassment

sure hmu on xbox anytime

I know this might sound weird but I actually recommend turning it off. I’ve noticed whenever people use it…it usually makes them vulnerable due to the long animations that can easily get themselves killed. I actually don’t remember last time I even used it anymore because how risky it is to use it. Sometimes the best solution is a swift hit on the back, move on to the next place/target.