How to be best in the WORLD at Halo 5

Say if I got the first kill in the world I would be the best (for about five seconds). So that is what you have to do. Who else is gonna try it?

sorry dude there are plenty of pre release copies kicking around. watching on twitch right now. looks fun.

> 2535433368735031;1:
> Say if I got the first kill in the world I would be the best (for about five seconds). So that is what you have to do. Who else is gonna try it?

Aaaaaand nope. Plenty of people already have retail copies that have made the first kill

People already have the game and are playing it online already in a pre release game type sorry.

> 2533274840210871;2:
> sorry dude there are plenty of pre release copies kicking around. watching on twitch right now. looks fun.

aw don’t crush his hopes XD but yeah one of the forge guys from the trailer is streaming atm http://www.twitch.tv/forge_hub

Yeah people already have pre release copies.

Dang it

> 2535433368735031;1:
> Say if I got the first kill in the world I would be the best (for about five seconds). So that is what you have to do. Who else is gonna try it?

Try be the first to complete it Laso.

> 2533274840210871;2:
> sorry dude there are plenty of pre release copies kicking around. watching on twitch right now. looks fun.

Maybe they´ll reset all of the stats on the 27th.

You could be the first to get a kill outside of the pre release playlist maybe. That would still be an accomplishment. The first “First Strike” medal or whatever they are calling it now would be cool

This brings up an interesting question, who got the first Multiplayer kill in the full game? Someone who has twitter, TO JOSH HOLMES!! GO MY PRETTIES!