How to be an awesome troll in matchmaking

Edited by Moderator - Please do not promote cheating/griefing.

Inb4 Account banned, and I.P. dismantled.

> Inb4 Account banned, and I.P. dismantled.

??

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

The main reason for loss of halo players is because of scum like him.If your this bored please do everyone a favor and get a job.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post inappropriate comments.

> The main reason for loss of halo players is because of scum like him.If your this bored please do everyone a favor and get a job.

Your mom gave me one last night.

One time, a long time ago, I was playing Double EXP Weekend Griffball in Halo 3 with my friend USATOPGEARUSA and some dude kept on betraying TOPGEAR over and over and over. He got over 50 betral kills off of TOPGEAR in just that one game. TOPGEAR was laughing so hard I have never heard anyone laugh that much, that hard, for that long. I though he was going to die. I was glad to see he enjoyed himself even though his K/D got ruined. He didn’t seem to mind to much though. All he said was “Nice! Best.Troll.Ever! You got me (So and so)”

Trolls. Cant play with them. Cant live without em.

:slight_smile:

congratulation

> One time, a long time ago, I was playing Double EXP Weekend Griffball in Halo 3 with my friend USATOPGEARUSA and some dude kept on betraying TOPGEAR over and over and over. He got over 50 betral kills off of TOPGEAR in just that one game. TOPGEAR was laughing so hard I have never heard anyone laugh that much, that hard, for that long. I though he was going to die. I was glad to see he enjoyed himself even though his K/D got ruined. He didn’t seem to mind to much though. All he said was “Nice! Best.Troll.Ever! You got me (So and so)”
>
> Trolls. Cant play with them. Cant live without em.
>
> :slight_smile:

Haha! Thanks for making me smile :stuck_out_tongue:

True though. Sometimes you have to find new ways to play. Like getting one kill then hiding inside a glitched wall where the enemy can hear you but can’t find you… So much fun!

funny i got booted just a few matches ago for mantis stomping a teammate. he was emp’ing me and i have no tolerance for people like that. glad to be out of that match.

I don’t mind trolls if its creative. Some trolls are so epic that you just can’t help but laugh. Terms like your mom can’t really be considered trolling anymore since its so overused everyone just shrugs it off as they’ve heard it so much already. This isn’t trolling, its a poor imitation at best.

>

It’s actually because the game was released before it was ready. I don’t blame 343 for this, probably Microsoft’s fault. Also because Kevin Franklin was only able to get core mechanics right, but unfortunately messed up everything else multiplayer.

> >
>
> It’s actually because the game was released before it was ready. I don’t blame 343 for this, probably Microsoft’s fault. Also because Kevin Franklin was only able to get core mechanics right, but unfortunately messed up everything else multiplayer.

This I agree with. Bungie is making Destiny, which should sell like crazy. In the meantime, -Yoink!- handed Halo over to 343 to milk it for 3 more games just because they can. With big names comes big bottom lines.

Many of the maps are horribly designed. The file browser is broken. There is virtually no support for competitive players, etc. etc.

> > I don’t mind trolls if its creative. Some trolls are so epic that you just can’t help but laugh. Terms like your mom can’t really be considered trolling anymore since its so overused everyone just shrugs it off as they’ve heard it so much already. This isn’t trolling, its a poor imitation at best.

I would almost agree if it wasn’t capture the flag. I’ve never met any whiny kids there. Ive always thought slayer/infection to be more their gametype

> > > I don’t mind trolls if its creative. Some trolls are so epic that you just can’t help but laugh. Terms like your mom can’t really be considered trolling anymore since its so overused everyone just shrugs it off as they’ve heard it so much already. This isn’t trolling, its a poor imitation at best.
>
> I would almost agree if it wasn’t capture the flag. I’ve never met any whiny kids there. Ive always thought slayer/infection to be more their gametype

That is a decent point. Often, the most frustrating times to have a troll is in a game like CTF. It just means you’re a better person than I am when I am frustrated. :smiley:

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others or post inappropriate comments.

That is not trolling that is just being a jerk.

You have the sense of humor of a date rapist.

> Inb4 Account banned, and I.P. dismantled.

Da hell you talking about? Explain what inb4 is.

CTF is also the only playlist that I’ve found teammates who want to win and play as a team are. I couldn’t do it.

> > Inb4 Account banned, and I.P. dismantled.
>
> Da hell you talking about? Explain what inb4 is.

Inb4= In Before

In before account banned…