How to aquire Legendary REQs (Legitiment Way)

Halo 5 has this REQ system that sometimes gives thrills and excitement to players but also dissatisfies others who had not gotten what they wanted by chance and is wishing to 343 to remove it completely. The Reason for the REQs System is to keep players motivated to play the Game so it won’t be boring as the REQ system gives motion that is unpredictable and new which is fun. So the way to get these REQs you want goes in a process. First you have to farm bronze to get rid of the common REQs out of the pool. Secondly buy Silver REQs which unlocks uncommon/rare then continue farming until those Packs are not present. This will raise your chances of getting Ultra Rare or Legendary REQs when you buy the Gold REQ packs. Good Luck!

What are the chances of getting a permanent unlock in Bronze REQ pack though? Would it be smarter to just do silver that way you are guaranteed 2 perma’s every silver pack, as compared to maybe getting one every bronze unlock?

I’ve started to just buy the Silver packs when I play alone, and then after a few games of Warzone with friends, I would buy a Gold pack. I actually unlocked Banshee cert. from a Silver pack. Lol

> 2533274804742983;2:
> What are the chances of getting a permanent unlock in Bronze REQ pack though? Would it be smarter to just do silver that way you are guaranteed 2 perma’s every silver pack, as compared to maybe getting one every bronze unlock?

Pretty good. I had a streak last night where I opened four or five and got an unlock in each. Because of the lower price, as long as you average higher than 2 unlocks per 4 packs you save points. I think it’s worth it.

I just want the Noble Helmet ;__;

> 2533274800438887;5:
> I just want the Noble Helmet ;__;

Got that by like my tenth req pack, its really Spartan looking :3 like halo reach style :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought they have already done the research on this which showed it was more economical to buy silver first then gold

> 2533274804742983;2:
> What are the chances of getting a permanent unlock in Bronze REQ pack though? Would it be smarter to just do silver that way you are guaranteed 2 perma’s every silver pack, as compared to maybe getting one every bronze unlock?

I’d like to see if someone with a lot of time on their hands already has recorded large samples of unlock chances and came up with near accurate stats to optimize this process.

> 2533274804742983;2:

It’s pretty high, I would say around 75-85 percent chance

Been getting bronze for a bit now, I’ve gotten some uncommon unlocks. Is this normal because I thought they were only common unlocks?

Bronze pack permanent unlock % was very high for me. Easily 90%. I have done all the common ones and have moved onto silver. I still get a gold every 3-4 silvers.

Before the update I had complete all the commons in bronze but now I’m not sure if I have to go back to them lol silver’s been good to me.

Yea except that it takes approximately 7 days of playtime to unlock all the ultra rare/legendary items, putting some in the situation to buy req packs because of time constraints when we could just have challenges to unlock armor and weapons.

> 2533274981503239;1:
> First you have to farm bronze to get rid of the common REQs out of the pool.

Actually, you don’t have to farm bronze because gold packs are literally not able to get any common armor, so it’d be more effective to just farm the silver, and then gold.

> 2533274976882845;10:
> Been getting bronze for a bit now, I’ve gotten some uncommon unlocks. Is this normal because I thought they were only common unlocks?

bronze can do common or uncommon, but you’re more likely to only get common, if you get anything at that.

> 2533274800438887;5:

I just want the warmaster helmet ;__;,
forcing people to grind for this is unfortunate.
Its not fun to play to see if i get a lucky dip hit. Sorry.
still have yet to find a dmr/plasma pistol/scorpion/banshee…
I got a ton of scout warthogs, they put those in just so people have something to sell?

> 2533274793114982;16:
> > 2533274800438887;5:
> > I just want the Noble Helmet ;;
>
>
> I just want the warmaster helmet ;
;,
> forcing people to grind for this is unfortunate.
> Its not fun to play to see if i get a lucky dip hit. Sorry.
> still have yet to find a dmr/plasma pistol/scorpion/banshee…
> I got a ton of scout warthogs, they put those in just so people have something to sell?

I just want the damn Centurion armor ;____;
I hate this grind system. I really freaking do. I liked to be able to pick and choose the stuff I wanted to go for in the previous Halos.

> 2533274800438887;5:

>Dat feel when has the full set
>Dat feel when wanting his old Locus helm
>Dat feel would give his left middle finger for the locus or full basic hell jumper set

Just hangin’ and waiting for centurion helmet To show itself on my spartans head… But no score yet but perhaps soon… soon…

if I want a legendary permanent unlock, I should just focus on opening gold packs right? Completing common to rare permanent reqs does not increase the chances of getting a legendary permanent unlock?