How to access the messages?

I have been invited to a spartan company and although stckrboy already gave me a link to the messages,It dosen’t work.So how do I access it without links?

> 2533274850752370;1:
> I have been invited to a spartan company and although stckrboy already gave me a link to the messages,It dosen’t work.So how do I access it without links?

Top of the page from right to left should be your profile, notifications, and then waypoint messages.

Now if you mean your companies individual forum, just click on ‘forums.’ It should read ‘all forums’ then ‘Spartan company’ that’s the one you want to click next.

Mind you I don’t know what the translation would be for you.

Hey, sorry I got caught up with some other things yesterday. Can you set up your own Spartan Company again, just temporarily? Going to see if I can get this looked into for you

> 2533274813317074;3:
> Hey, sorry I got caught up with some other things yesterday. Can you set up your own Spartan Company again, just temporarily? Going to see if I can get this looked into for you

I did.It said I was still a child.I did almost everything already in the xbox site.I told you I was ab adult but then the second time,I was back to child.

And I can’t seem to find anything comdyshremit said.

Hm, OK I think you may have to reach out to Xbox Live support and see if they can help with your account. Until it’s set as an adult account, you won’t be able to use Spartan Companies or access your inbox. Tagging Unyshek in case this is maybe something on Waypoint’s end the web team can poke it :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;5:
> Hm, OK I think you may have to reach out to Xbox Live support and see if they can help with your account. Until it’s set as an adult account, you won’t be able to use Spartan Companies or access your inbox. Tagging Unyshek in case this is maybe something on Waypoint’s end the web team can poke it :slight_smile:

Nothing.Not on waypoint and xbox told me to give proof of my age which I don’t have and will make my account an adult account(And I don’t live in USA).My 15 year old friend,Is in a company.But he set his age higher at the start unlike me who put an xbox age 15 years old.So yeah,Won’t be getting in a company very soon :frowning: But at least I found some new friends(Leader of the company I wanted to join and a few others in the company) So that’s a positive.Basically I am like a member of the company but not shown.

Ah ok, sorry I figured that you were the correct age to get your account promoted (I should have asked that before I guess, so my apologies). If you’re not yet 18 (or whatever age is classed as adult for your country or region), then yeah you’ll have to wait to be able use those features I believe