How to access Special Edition Forward Unto D?

Hi all

I’m having a lot of trouble accessing the Special Edition that came with the Limited Edition of Halo 4… Really wanna check this content out, but the problem is twofold:

1. Halo Waypoint won’t update or download properly on my Xbox, so I can’t do jack from that side.

2. The Halo Waypoint Website says I can’t access the content cos I need to have the LE of the game - which I obviously do - but I suspect I first need to activate something via Waypoint, which is impossible due to point 1 above.

Has anyone experienced the same problem, and know of a possible solution?

Thanks.

What is the issue with updating or installing Halo Waypoint on your console? Can you provide a bit more detail?

I had the same problem when I first got the game. I had to try downloading the updated Waypoint about 5 or 6 times before it installed correctly. Each time it would only get to about 200kB and then fail.

Had to delete the failed download and try and try again. Finally got it working in the end but, not 100% sure it was worth the hassle now though thanks to all of my milestones going away and it not tracking my stats. FUD ‘works’ now. I say ‘works’ cause having to stream the content is hella lame.

Utterly ridiculous.

You buy the LE of the game and nothing works.

All codes are inputted…

> Utterly ridiculous.
>
> You buy the LE of the game and nothing works.
>
> All codes are inputted…

If you would expand on your issue a bit, perhaps it can be resolved. From your brief message is appears you have entered the code for FUD. Have you logged into Halo Waypoint on the Console to activate Forward Unto Dawn? When you do, it should create a full height panel in the area where Universe and Store are found, to the right as you navigate in the console app.

After you sign into the console app and Forward Unto Dawn is activated, it can be viewed on the web page.

Hey ChicknBoneJones

When I open Waypoint on my Xbox and try to access it, it says an update is available. When I opt to download the update, it takes me to the download activity screen on the Xbox, asks for storage device, etc.

Then it proceeds to download the update, but it actually doesn’t - I can never access the new download (and when i look in the Waypoint folder under storage, there’s the Waypoint app and another one called Waypoin Unfinished Download, which must be the updated version) - and Waypoint repeatedly requests that I download the update, but to no avail.

This has been going on for a while, and I can find no solution (have deleted and re-installed Waypoint numerous times) so you can imagine how frustrating it is, especially since one of the main draws for buying the LE was the Special Edition of FUD.

Can anyone provide a solution?

EyeGod,

Try and download Waypoint from the games section, not via the Halo 4 menu. I could not get it working from there either.

> > Utterly ridiculous.
> >
> > You buy the LE of the game and nothing works.
> >
> > All codes are inputted…
>
> If you would expand on your issue a bit, perhaps it can be resolved. From your brief message is appears you have entered the code for FUD. Have you logged into Halo Waypoint on the Console to activate Forward Unto Dawn? When you do, it should create a full height panel in the area where Universe and Store are found, to the right as you navigate in the console app.
>
> After you sign into the console app and Forward Unto Dawn is activated, it can be viewed on the web page.

Sorry for the spazz, and a sincere thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Best regards,