How to access fotus armor after you enter the code

I entered my code for the fotus armor and it was accepted. But I can’t seem to access it in my game. Is there something else I need to do to use it?

> 2533274970129847;1:
> I entered my code for the fotus armor and it was accepted. But I can’t seem to access it in my game. Is there something else I need to do to use it?

Just open your REQ packs it should be in one of them

I still need help it says I can’t access any REQ packs at all

Go to
Requisitions > Open Packs > Press RB
there should be 3/4 green packs and a gold one. The fotus is in the gold one

I’ve run into a similar issue. I entered the code, but nothing is showing up. Suggestions?

Don’t enter codes. 343 done something that keeps that from working. They’re probably working to fix it right now.

> 2533274970129847;1:
> I entered my code for the fotus armor and it was accepted. But I can’t seem to access it in my game. Is there something else I need to do to use it?

In another post a user commented that these promotional codes have an expiration date, so these codes are no longer valid. But you can get the helmet and armor using req pack, no problem.

> 2533274929258315;6:
> Don’t enter codes. 343 done something that keeps that from working. They’re probably working to fix it right now.

An acknowledgement from 343 like “Hey guys, sorry about the REQ Pack issues! We have top men working on it!” would be better than the radio silence paying customers are experiencing right now.