How the Playlist should be

Playlist are in order

Social use sr 1-130 ranks

1. Team Slayer (remove legendary slayer br from 3rd slot return slayer pro)

2. Legendary Slayer (Put legendary slayer br in 1st slot and legendary slayer ar starts in 2nd and 3rd.)

3. Big team battle (add legendary slayer br in 2nd slot to replace big team slayer put objective in 3rd add dominion to.)

4. Team objective (small-medium maps 4v4 objective mode)

5. Legendary Objective (Put br start with a random objective gametype in 1st slot).

6. Action Sack

7. Infection (add a classic infection gametype in the 2nd voting slot put flood in 1st and add alpha zombies from reach in 3rd.

Ranked use online csr 1-50 ranks

1. Team throwdown

2. Team snipers

3. Rumble pit

4. Swat

5. Grifball (hey why not test it out for ranked? it has tournaments for it).

6. Team doubles

13 playlist is a good enough amount that allows everyone to play what they want.

As long as I can play BASIC 4v4/5v5 slayer, the FUNDAMENTAL Halo experience, without any REQUIRED DLC, then the playlists can be whatever they are. If splitting ranked/social (I guess Throwdown/Infinity wasn’t enough) can make it like this so it will be like H3 where Social had no DLC requirements (but was DLC enabled), then I will be happy.

You should add in Ranked Slayer and Ranked objective as well…

Ranked Grifball is TERRIBLE. It was only ranked for 1 weekend in Halo 3 and it was unreal.

> You should add in Ranked Slayer and Ranked objective as well…

Thats what team throwdown is :slight_smile: you should try it if it says dlc required than download forge island.

The only thing I don’t like is that Legendary is split. I know that your pointing out giving a separate list for those wanting to play classic Halo, but the Playlist hardly ever broke 100 population. might as well put it in with the rest.
I think what they should do(in future Halo’s), is that you can set an MM profile that you can edit. An option would be “Desired Gametype” that is set to a gametype you want to play. It will prioritize you to other players with the same option.
OR
the game will watch what you vote for in playlists and depending on what you vote for more often (regardless of whether you get it picked or not) will pair you with players that vote more similarly.

But thats for another time.

Griffball should go into Action Sack now since it really took a nose dive and Ricochet needs to replace it for Ranked in your little wish list.
Legendary playlists should stay merged as well. Pretty much everything needs to be generalized I think. I like where your going for the most part.

Oooh, Ranked Grifball might be bad. See past Halo 3 hopper configs for explanation.

> <mark>The only thing I don’t like is that Legendary is split. I know that your pointing out giving a separate list for those wanting to play classic Halo, but the Playlist hardly ever broke 100 population</mark>. might as well put it in with the rest.
> I think what they should do(in future Halo’s), is that you can set an MM profile that you can edit. An option would be “Desired Gametype” that is set to a gametype you want to play. It will prioritize you to other players with the same option.
> OR
> the game will watch what you vote for in playlists and depending on what you vote for more often (regardless of whether you get it picked or not) will pair you with players that vote more similarly.
>
> But thats for another time.
>
> Griffball should go into Action Sack now since it really took a nose dive and Ricochet needs to replace it for Ranked in your little wish list.
> Legendary playlists should stay merged as well. Pretty much everything needs to be generalized I think. I like where your going for the most part.

Naw legendary slayer is vastly different than infinity slayer and team slayer it needs to be its own playlist because it never gets voted for on infinity.

And it didnt get that high of population because the majority of people left on halo 4 are people who like infinity settings the classic people left a long time ago.

Now that legendary slayer is br starts it makes it much better lots of people asked for it and wouldnt play the playlist because it didnt have it. So if they put legendary slayer brs its own playlist it would get more population than it did before.

> > <mark>The only thing I don’t like is that Legendary is split. I know that your pointing out giving a separate list for those wanting to play classic Halo, but the Playlist hardly ever broke 100 population</mark>. might as well put it in with the rest.
> > I think what they should do(in future Halo’s), is that you can set an MM profile that you can edit. An option would be “Desired Gametype” that is set to a gametype you want to play. It will prioritize you to other players with the same option.
> > OR
> > the game will watch what you vote for in playlists and depending on what you vote for more often (regardless of whether you get it picked or not) will pair you with players that vote more similarly.
> >
> > But thats for another time.
> >
> > Griffball should go into Action Sack now since it really took a nose dive and Ricochet needs to replace it for Ranked in your little wish list.
> > Legendary playlists should stay merged as well. Pretty much everything needs to be generalized I think. I like where your going for the most part.
>
> Naw legendary slayer is vastly different than infinity slayer and team slayer it needs to be its own playlist because it never gets voted for on infinity.
>
> And it didnt get that high of population because the majority of people left on halo 4 are people who like infinity settings the classic people left a long time ago.
>
> Now that legendary slayer is br starts it makes it much better lots of people asked for it and wouldnt play the playlist because it didnt have it. So if they put legendary slayer brs its own playlist it would get more population than it did before.

Maybe as a rotating playlist that steps outside of the rest of the playlist for about a week at a time every once in a while.
Thats gives me an idea, why not make a featured playlist each week?
Like:
This week, we split Legendary Slayer from Infinity Slayer for the week
then next week
Legendary Slayer had it’s fun in the spotlight, but now we bring CTF Throwdown to the stage for this week
etc.

> > > <mark>The only thing I don’t like is that Legendary is split. I know that your pointing out giving a separate list for those wanting to play classic Halo, but the Playlist hardly ever broke 100 population</mark>. might as well put it in with the rest.
> > > I think what they should do(in future Halo’s), is that you can set an MM profile that you can edit. An option would be “Desired Gametype” that is set to a gametype you want to play. It will prioritize you to other players with the same option.
> > > OR
> > > the game will watch what you vote for in playlists and depending on what you vote for more often (regardless of whether you get it picked or not) will pair you with players that vote more similarly.
> > >
> > > But thats for another time.
> > >
> > > Griffball should go into Action Sack now since it really took a nose dive and Ricochet needs to replace it for Ranked in your little wish list.
> > > Legendary playlists should stay merged as well. Pretty much everything needs to be generalized I think. I like where your going for the most part.
> >
> > Naw legendary slayer is vastly different than infinity slayer and team slayer it needs to be its own playlist because it never gets voted for on infinity.
> >
> > And it didnt get that high of population because the majority of people left on halo 4 are people who like infinity settings the classic people left a long time ago.
> >
> > Now that legendary slayer is br starts it makes it much better lots of people asked for it and wouldnt play the playlist because it didnt have it. So if they put legendary slayer brs its own playlist it would get more population than it did before.
>
> Maybe as a rotating playlist that steps outside of the rest of the playlist for about a week at a time every once in a while.
> Thats gives me an idea, why not make a featured playlist each week?
> Like:
> This week, we split Legendary Slayer from Infinity Slayer for the week
> then next week
> Legendary Slayer had it’s fun in the spotlight, but now we bring CTF Throwdown to the stage for this week
> etc.

Why though for 1 if a playlist is there leave it all removing it does is piss people off.

> > > > <mark>The only thing I don’t like is that Legendary is split. I know that your pointing out giving a separate list for those wanting to play classic Halo, but the Playlist hardly ever broke 100 population</mark>. might as well put it in with the rest.
> > > > I think what they should do(in future Halo’s), is that you can set an MM profile that you can edit. An option would be “Desired Gametype” that is set to a gametype you want to play. It will prioritize you to other players with the same option.
> > > > OR
> > > > the game will watch what you vote for in playlists and depending on what you vote for more often (regardless of whether you get it picked or not) will pair you with players that vote more similarly.
> > > >
> > > > But thats for another time.
> > > >
> > > > Griffball should go into Action Sack now since it really took a nose dive and Ricochet needs to replace it for Ranked in your little wish list.
> > > > Legendary playlists should stay merged as well. Pretty much everything needs to be generalized I think. I like where your going for the most part.
> > >
> > > Naw legendary slayer is vastly different than infinity slayer and team slayer it needs to be its own playlist because it never gets voted for on infinity.
> > >
> > > And it didnt get that high of population because the majority of people left on halo 4 are people who like infinity settings the classic people left a long time ago.
> > >
> > > Now that legendary slayer is br starts it makes it much better lots of people asked for it and wouldnt play the playlist because it didnt have it. So if they put legendary slayer brs its own playlist it would get more population than it did before.
> >
> > Maybe as a rotating playlist that steps outside of the rest of the playlist for about a week at a time every once in a while.
> > Thats gives me an idea, why not make a featured playlist each week?
> > Like:
> > This week, we split Legendary Slayer from Infinity Slayer for the week
> > then next week
> > Legendary Slayer had it’s fun in the spotlight, but now we bring CTF Throwdown to the stage for this week
> > etc.
>
> Why though for 1 if a playlist is there leave it all removing it does is piss people off.

If the Population proves it to stay again, then keep it. But like said before, the population of Legenday was far to low and only was a hindrance on the PpL.
Gametypes that are in more demand can be featured. If they prove to do better outside a playlist as it’s own without harming the PpL, keep it. If not (like Legendary Slayer did) then put it back.
Bottom line is just that it’s not supported by enough people to stand alone at the time.

I still think 13 playlists is too many. 10 is probably too many for 20k players.

I’m fine with a reduced/combined playlist theory. I just want team regicide back!