How the hell...

Are we supposed to get 15 kills in one match with an AR? Really 343, an AR? Maybe if the game wasn’t centered around camping, picking off people with a DMR I’d be able to get this challange done.

> Are we supposed to get 15 kills in one match with an AR? Really 343, an AR? Maybe if the game wasn’t centered around camping, picking off people with a DMR I’d be able to get this challange done.

Regicide FFA

The AR is really, really strong… I always pick it up from enemies and I destroy everyone with it in close quarters, as soon as I go inside a building, I switch to my AR and start tearing people apart.

Play on Adrift.
/thread

Trust me…Regicide FFA, I got about 26 kills with the AR in there.

The thing is that, so many players think that there are nothing but precision weapons. When you get an AR in a close quarters battle, the other player usually panics.

You can’t be serious OP.

It’s mildly difficult to get 15 AR kills in a Slayer Match.
It is ridiculously easy in any objective gametype though.

I was playing Regicide and just whipped out an AR when I felt like it. About 35 kills, 15 of which were easily made by the AR.

> > Are we supposed to get 15 kills in one match with an AR? Really 343, an AR? Maybe if the game wasn’t centered around camping, picking off people with a DMR I’d be able to get this challange done.
>
> Regicide FFA

Ha, thx I’ll try it out.