How sprinting can be more balanced with charge

Honestly there is no good enoug limit for the titke. I meant “How sprinting csn be more balsnced with Spartsn charge” and I know just how to do that so people can limit sprinting and use spartan charge more wisely… Thus so it can feel like old Halo.

I dont think the radar should be expanded nor should Spartan charge change its amount of distance he melees with. I think that sprinting should appear when you are near the radar’s 15 meter edge as a yellow dot and that only a red dot when you fire your weapon or thrust (But red dot only appears inside the radar and not outside it).

Doing that so people can be aware that the yellow dot is someone running near so you can be prepared to stop a spartan charge or just kill the user coming by. Doing this limits people to stop running and gunning as they go by and must be aware that when running, they are shown on the radar at futhur distance and can be essily killed. And when trying to escape, it will also limit how people sprint out of combat and must walk and hide like the past Halo games.

If people are going to use sprinting in thr game (Even though most Halo users dont like it) and thst they have a cheap way to kill with thr spartsn charge, they need to be marked differently and will be seen so you can use your advantage joining or escaping fights better.

I like sprint I think its fine.
I’ve been playing halo since day one. Stoped playing when slow halo 3 came out. Halo 4 and sprint got me back into it.
Sure the minority doen’t like it but why listen to minority when the majority likes it the way it is

Wtf is wrong with your keyboard

. … Time to remake this to get more people’s attention…

I like the idea of making Spartan charge a less overpowered piece of junk but I dl t think this is the way. Sprint is fine in this game because your shields dont recharge while using it.

> 2533274806920471;2:
> I like sprint I think its fine.
> I’ve been playing halo since day one. Stoped playing when slow halo 3 came out. Halo 4 and sprint got me back into it.
> Sure the minority doen’t like it but why listen to minority when the majority likes it the way it is

The “majority” you speak of are the halo fans that left this franchise when 343 took over (either this or Reach) and incorporated sprint among several other poor design choices and halo just stopped feeling like halo for a LOT of people

not bashing you for enjoying sprint, but it doesn’t belong in halo, and new shooters that are coming out without it that play great are added proof. It’s had its time in halo but should be removed for the next game for the many logical reasons that have been stated on these forums time and time again

> 2684064956505966;6:
> > 2533274806920471;2:
> > I like sprint I think its fine.
> > I’ve been playing halo since day one. Stoped playing when slow halo 3 came out. Halo 4 and sprint got me back into it.
> > Sure the minority doen’t like it but why listen to minority when the majority likes it the way it is
>
>
> The “majority” you speak of are the halo fans that left this franchise when 343 took over (either this or Reach) and incorporated sprint among several other poor design choices and halo just stopped feeling like halo for a LOT of people
>
> not bashing you for enjoying sprint, but it doesn’t belong in halo, and new shooters that are coming out without it that play great are added proof. It’s had its time in halo but should be removed for the next game for the many logical reasons that have been stated on these forums time and time again

I at first hated sprint but I’ve now sort of come to terms with it however I would still enjoy the game more without it.

Overwatch, Doom & CSGO really show that it isn’t needed in modern day gaming and I’m having more fun with Overwatch than I had with aything else in the past 5 years

There was a post I read yesterday that covered the point much better I think. Sprint would be better if the counter-measures for it were implemented as well, but they aren’t and so the game feels wrong with it present. There is drastically too much cover in every map, a result of which being that sprinting carries no negatives - even if you start being shot, you’re never more than a few paces from something that will cover you. That’s one of the bigger issues, among others. I certainly don’t think the radar should be changed however.

> 2533274803562826;7:
> > 2684064956505966;6:
> > > 2533274806920471;2:
> > > I like sprint I think its fine.
> > > I’ve been playing halo since day one. Stoped playing when slow halo 3 came out. Halo 4 and sprint got me back into it.
> > > Sure the minority doen’t like it but why listen to minority when the majority likes it the way it is
> >
> >
> > The “majority” you speak of are the halo fans that left this franchise when 343 took over (either this or Reach) and incorporated sprint among several other poor design choices and halo just stopped feeling like halo for a LOT of people
> >
> > not bashing you for enjoying sprint, but it doesn’t belong in halo, and new shooters that are coming out without it that play great are added proof. It’s had its time in halo but should be removed for the next game for the many logical reasons that have been stated on these forums time and time again
>
>
> I at first hated sprint but I’ve now sort of come to terms with it however I would still enjoy the game more without it.
>
> Overwatch, Doom & CSGO really show that it isn’t needed in modern day gaming and I’m having more fun with Overwatch than I had with aything else in the past 5 years

same goes for myself and DOOM, game is fast and fluid and not having that barrier between movement/shooting is just a far superior way to play first person shooters