how sick would halo 5's warzone firefight be with

the flood!

defending the garage with a wave of flood would be so intense. kids these days don’t even know how it felt back in the day fighting the flood with only a shotgun and an AR. the Prometheans and Covenant fight very similarly, having the flood would be a well welcomed change of pace.

Have been my dream since Firefight as come in Halo.

Agreed. But sadly it won’t happen in this game. Maybe Halo 6 though.

> 2533274833569045;3:
> Agreed. But sadly it won’t happen in this game. Maybe Halo 6 though.

Pretty much this

Make a map called the libary and have all player get to the end of the map

Would be really dank and impressively beautiful beyond doubt <3

> 2533274913126156;1:
> the flood!
>
> defending the garage with a wave of flood would be so intense. kids these days don’t even know how it felt back in the day fighting the flood with only a shotgun and an AR. the Prometheans and Covenant fight very similarly, having the flood would be a well welcomed change of pace.

This NEEDS to happen, IT NEEDS TO MAN! 343 GODS GIVE US THIS MODE!

> 2535405537190242;5:
> Make a map called the libary and have all player get to the end of the map

Yes. REQ stations spaced out between “checkpoints” too.

> 2533274913126156;8:
> > 2535405537190242;5:
> > Make a map called the libary and have all player get to the end of the map
>
>
> Yes. REQ stations spaced out between “checkpoints” too.

That sounds both horrifying and amazing.

yes. yes. Yes. Yes. YES. YES. YES! YES!

No argument there. Plus it’s a simulation so 343i has no excuse not to.

> 2533274913126156;1:
> the flood!
> defending the garage with a wave of flood would be so intense. kids these days don’t even know how it felt back in the day fighting the flood with only a shotgun and an AR. the Prometheans and Covenant fight very similarly, having the flood would be a well welcomed change of pace.

You did put this on the mega thread right? I waaaaant 343 to see this

> 2533274913126156;1:
> the flood!
>
> defending the garage with a wave of flood would be so intense. kids these days don’t even know how it felt back in the day fighting the flood with only a shotgun and an AR. the Prometheans and Covenant fight very similarly, having the flood would be a well welcomed change of pace.

I disagree that the Covies and the Prometheans have similar fighting styles but it would be cool to have the flood in firefight. only thing is sense the flood isn’t already in the game it would take a lot of work to put them in. You are more likely to see them in a game were they were already in the campaign.

One word. Yes. Firefight flood… oh man.

> 2533274838979737;14:
> One word. Yes. Firefight flood… oh man.

Have an infected Phantom crash right in the middle of the battlefield at the start of a round and then have a huge amount of flood rush out… That’s what I think would be awesome.

> 2533274913126156;1:
> the flood!
>
> defending the garage with a wave of flood would be so intense. kids these days don’t even know how it felt back in the day fighting the flood with only a shotgun and an AR. the Prometheans and Covenant fight very similarly, having the flood would be a well welcomed change of pace.

SO MUCH THIS! DO IT 343!

I’d welcome this with open arms. No doubt.

> 2533274793497464;17:
> I’d welcome this with open arms. No doubt.

I would welcome it with my human right arm and mutated left arm!

We have risen, the universe will be ours! The Shaping Sickness has returned, and this time NONE of you will be left

Possibly some kind of warzone infection as well?? Where if you get killed you can fight with the AI flood? That’d be pretty sick

Apparently I’m the minority when it comes to my dislike of the Flood. Oh well, if the majority wants then make it happen I say. Just prepare for a lot of grumbling on my end of the mic when that challenge pops up lol.