How should the playlists should be in Halo MCC

Why are we so limited? We have all Halo games in one disc and we don’t have enough variety in playlists. Why? Is making a playlist so complicated? I understand that probably balancing is a problem but I feel right now MCC playlists is lacky. The list underneath I made is maybe too demanding and plus, 343i is fixing the game but in the future, can we have a similar list? Games should have its own playlist and have game types in subcategories. Bungie knew how to make playlists but 343 industries seems to have difficulties to make some, especially in Halo 4. The list I made should be at least similar in the game before Halo 5 comes out.

Halo 1:
(Ranked)Rumble pit(Includes slayer, oddball and king of the hill) - 8 players
(Ranked)Team slayer - 8 players
(Ranked)Small team slayer - 6 players
Big team battle(Includes Slayer and CTF) - 16 player
Capture the flag - 8 players
King of the hill - 8 players
Race - 8 players

Halo 2:
(Ranked)Rumble pit(Includes slayer, oddball and king of the hill) - 8 to 10 players
Team double - 4 players
Team sniper - 8 players
Big team battle(Includes slayer, assault and CTF) - 16 players
King of the hill- 8 players
Team hardcore - 8 players
Swat - 8 players

Halo 2A:
(Ranked)Rumble pit (Includes slayer, oddball and king of the hill) - 10 players
Big team battle(Includes slayer, assault, 3 plot and CTF)
Capture the flag - 8 to 10 players
Team sniper - 8 players
Esport - 8 players

Halo 3:
(Ranked)Rumble pit (Includes slayer, oddball and king of the hill)
Social slayer - 10 players
Team double - 4 players
Team sniper - 8 players
Multi-team(Includes slayer and KoH) - 8 to 10 players
Big team battle(Includes slayer, Assault and Capture the flag) - 16 players
King of the hill -8 players
MLG(Esport) - 8 players
Infection - 12 players

Halo 4:
(Ranked)Infinity slayer - 8 players
(Ranked)Infinity team slayer - 8 players
(Ranked)Regicide - 8 players
(Ranked)Dominion - 8 to 12 players
Team sniper - 8 players
Big Team battle(Includes slayer and Capture the flag) - 16 players
Swat - 8 players
Flood - 12 players

Cross-play:
Rumble pit - 8 players
Team slayer - 8 players
Big team battle - 16 players

What do you guys think?

> 2533274838949903;1:
> Why are we so limited? We have all Halo games in one disc and we don’t have enough variety in playlists. Why? Is making a playlist so complicated? I understand that probably balancing is a problem but I feel right now MCC playlists is lacky. The list underneath I made is maybe too demanding and plus, 343i is fixing the game but in the future, can we have a similar list? Games should have its own playlist and have game types in subcategories. Bungie knew how to make playlists but 343 industries seems to have difficulties to make some, especially in Halo 4. The list I made should be at least similar in the game before Halo 5 comes out.
>
> Halo 1:
> (Ranked)Rumble pit(Includes slayer, oddball and king of the hill) - 8 players
> (Ranked)Team slayer - 8 players
> (Ranked)Small team slayer - 6 players
> Big team battle(Includes Slayer and CTF) - 16 player
> Capture the flag - 8 players
> King of the hill - 8 players
> Race - 8 players
>
> Halo 2:
> (Ranked)Rumble pit(Includes slayer, oddball and king of the hill) - 8 to 10 players
> Team double - 4 players
> Team sniper - 8 players
> Big team battle(Includes slayer, assault and CTF) - 16 players
> King of the hill- 8 players
> Team hardcore - 8 players
> Swat - 8 players
>
> Halo 2A:
> (Ranked)Rumble pit (Includes slayer, oddball and king of the hill) - 10 players
> Big team battle(Includes slayer, assault, 3 plot and CTF)
> Capture the flag - 8 to 10 players
> Esport - 8 players
>
> Halo 3:
> (Ranked)Rumble pit (Includes slayer, oddball and king of the hill)
> Social slayer - 10 players
> Team double - 4 players
> Multi-team(Includes slayer and KoH) - 8 to 10 players
> Big team battle(Includes slayer, Assault and Capture the flag) - 16 players
> King of the hill -8 players
> MLG(Esport) - 8 players
> Infection - 12 players
>
> Halo 4:
> (Ranked)Infinity slayer - 8 players
> (Ranked)Infinity team slayer - 8 players
> (Ranked)Regicide - 8 players
> (Ranked)Dominion - 8 to 12 players
> Big Team battle(Includes slayer and Capture the flag) - 16 players
> Swat - 8 players
> Flood - 12 players
>
> Cross-play:
> Rumble pit - 8 players
> Team slayer - 8 players
> Big team battle - 16 players
>
> What do you guys think?

The game is broken duh… Yeah lets at more to a broken system…

> 2567453894731895;2:
> The game is broken duh… Yeah lets at more to a broken system…

I know the game is broken. This is clearly why I said it’s probably too demanding for 343i right now. They should update the playlists slowly and regularly.

I agree…A lot. I am a huge halo 4 fan and I feel that it is lacking and hard to find game modes (tired of playing H2A team BR). I like your playlist idea. Also, I would like to see the file share from reach and 4 come back to mcc.

A list like that needs to let us see how many are in a playlist then, so we don’t sit in an empty one because having all those playlists…some will sit empty

> 2533274984699227;5:
> A list like that needs to let us see how many are in a playlist then, so we don’t sit in an empty one because having all those playlists…some will sit empty

This…

This is a lot of playlists… But I feel if the game was 100% from the start… each one would be filled…

idk about now though so showing how many people in a playlist would help a lot…

That is way too many play lists. Halo is not as popular as it was during the days of Halo 2 and 3. And even if it was, 42(if I counted right?) play lists plus 3 cross games play lists is too many to try to keep the games populated. Plus the smaller install base of the Xbox One.

Some of those play lists would have what, 50 players or less, if that? And without a player count, you could be sitting in a lobby searching for who knows how long thinking, that it’s because the game is still broken, when it could be that maybe no one else wants to play that Playlist over the 6+ others that are available.

I say keep a few regular play lists and maybe have the others on a weekly rotation. I hate rotation play lists as much as the next person, but Halo, let alone 5 different versions of Halo, doesn’t pull in the numbers like it did years ago to keep so many play lists populated, IMO.

I also think a big issue is the way the voting is set up. We shouldn’t be seeing the same maps over and over and over and over again when everyone has all the DLC maps now. They should be random, and we should see more of the DLC maps instead of The Pit and Valhalla, for example, 4 times in a row. Same goes for game types.

I Sent a DM to bravo about the idea. It would not be every game mode for each halo though. For example popular game modes (TDM, ETC.) would have their own playlists for each game, but less popular modes like Infected would be cross game.

You are on the right track of separating the playlists, but it needs to be scaled wayyy back because your list has 0% chance of ever happening.