How should the Master Chief look?

Well 343 have teased at his face, we have seen him outside of the games.
But what features should he have? How may he present himself? How does he hold himself? His expression etc…

Post how you believe he should look, be it from canon, speculation or opinion.

I think the Chief should have a soul patch… everyone that has a soul patch is bad–Yoink-!

He should look like Liam Neeson…

> I think the Chief should have a soul patch… everyone that has a soul patch is bad–Yoink!-!

No, no, no! Then he will just look sleazy and gears-of-wary!

Like this.

> He should look like Liam Neeson…

I see, I quite like that tbh.

In my opinion, he needs to have a full head of hair and a strong jaw, he needs to be a handsome guy, after all he is the pinnacle of humanity.

his looks should be that of a Liam Neeson and Chuck Norris’ love baby…

Hope he’s a badass. Like my idol…

Brock Samson

> > I think the Chief should have a soul patch… everyone that has a soul patch is bad–Yoink!-!
>
> No, no, no! Then he will just look sleazy and gears-of-wary!

He wouldn’t look like Marcus or anything… he just needs a soul patch! haha

> his looks should be that of a Liam Neeson and Chuck Norris’ love baby…

meh, Chuck Norris is overrated.

> He should look like Liam Neeson…

Everyone should look like Liam Neeson.

Also, was it him interrogating Halsey in the prologue? Cause the voice was the same and after the campaign it would make sense for him to ask those quetsions.

> Also, was it him interrogating Halsey in the prologue? Cause the voice was the same and after the campaign it would make sense for him to ask those quetsions.

Nice train of thought, but no, I don’t think so.

He should look like the guy who does his voice, that or a chuck Norris look.

> He should look like the guy who does his voice, that or a chuck Norris look.

What is everyone’s thing with Chuck Norris?

I feel for the chief, he has been through so much without flinching. A soldier of morality, the guardian angel to humanity.

He reminds me, oddly, of Atticus Finch from To Kill A Mockingbird, if you have read the book you may know what I mean. But more specifically- Gregory Peck in the movie.

He is an ageing man, with strong values. He loves humanity.

He has an effective expression, I can’t quite put my finge on what it is, but I believe MC would have the same.

Although John is and absolute bad–Yoink-, as we see his human side, I believe we should see his wisdom, even if we don’t see his face.

These might give you an idea of what I mean.