How should the electric grenade work in infinite

I think it should act as a shield disabling and slows movement item in the game, maybe even causing health damage

I’m not even sure how I want it to work. As-is it looks like a significantly more powerful version of the power drain.

Hoping it’s more like an emp+ a slow. So very minimal health damage but disabled sprint if you’re in the AOE, messes up your HUD and disables your shields.

Maybe not too similar to the power drain, since I hope that will be a pickup in infinite anyway.
Maybe like you said that it slows you down, but your shield would be dropping rather slowly, similar to the damage type of the pulse grenade, but maybe even less damege
the main focus could be to have your foes stuck rather than taking huge damage.

Is this thing a grenade or equipment? I can’t tell.

I hope it takes on the role of the Power Drain from H3’s equipment sandbox. Lowers personal shields and stops vehicles in their tracks.

> 2535435902217648;5:
> I hope it takes on the role of the Power Drain from H3’s equipment sandbox. Lowers personal shields and stops vehicles in their tracks.

Totally on your side

> 2533274887875135;3:
> Hoping it’s more like an emp+ a slow. So very minimal health damage but disabled sprint if you’re in the AOE, messes up your HUD and disables your shields.

Yes, the messed hud would be nice! And sprint disable for like 5s?

> 2535453809720436;7:
> > 2533274887875135;3:
> > Hoping it’s more like an emp+ a slow. So very minimal health damage but disabled sprint if you’re in the AOE, messes up your HUD and disables your shields.
>
> Yes, the messed hud would be nice! And sprint disable for like 5s?

5 seconds sounds pretty reasonable