How should I tackle the campaigns

I am planning on play the MCC with a few friends and then Reach to end it all. I have played all the Halo games (except for Reach so no spoilers please) on normal. My friends let’s just call the Ash and John are gonna be my coop buddies and one guy Tyrone has plans on playing with us but we don’t know yet. Ash has never played a Halo game and doesn’t know wtf a Halo is. John has played a little bit of Reach and enjoyed it but never been big and Tyrone hasn’t played it in years. Should we play on Legendary for all halos except halo 2, Heroic for all halo games or normal considering they aren’t the most avid Halo players? If Tyrone can’t do it is there someome from Australia willing to do the campaigns good enough for Heroic?

Halo CE and Halo 2 only offer 2 player co-op, so keep that in mind.

I would say just play on Heroic.

Wow, that sucks. Even on MCC?

That’s really -Yoinking!- dumb. Don’t understand why the -Yoink- they wouldn’t update it to 4. That really Bazingas my Sheldon.

The Yoinks make everything better.

The games in MCC didn’t get their underlying code changed at all, they just got reskinned with new graphics. CE and 2 only supported 2 player co op when they came out, so that’s the way they stayed.

Play halo reach first but if you prefer to have the prequel done afterwards thats no problem. then do Halo:CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, (halo:odst if you have it or feel like doing it(not really relevant to the main story but it’s intereseting)) then halo 4, maybe skip out on halo 5. but i suggest to try on legendary first if you keep dying (quite likely) then just put it on heroic and maybe add some skulls if your feeling up to the challenge. have fun!

> 2533274796134361;2:
> Halo CE and Halo 2 only offer 2 player co-op, so keep that in mind.
>
> I would say just play on Heroic.

Wait what, didn’t Halo Ce & Halo 2 used to support 4 Player co-op back on the Original Xbox, I swear they did

> 2535428779736382;8:
> > 2533274796134361;2:
> > Halo CE and Halo 2 only offer 2 player co-op, so keep that in mind.
> >
> > I would say just play on Heroic.
>
> Wait what, didn’t Halo Ce & Halo 2 used to support 4 Player co-op back on the Original Xbox, I swear they did

They only supported 4 player multiplayer, not campaign.

Halo 3 on normal, probably you’ll end up fooling around but it’s really fun.

I think you should play in normal halo reach, halo ce and halo 2, these halo games are tough and once you complete them, you should be able to play halo 3 and halo 4 on heroic, these two has its difficult reduced and will be easier. remember that easy difficult is for begginers on video games, normal for amateurs on shooters, a good mode to enjoy the story of the game, heroic is for halo gamers that wants to enjoy halo history with some tough challenges, and legendary (my favorite) is for tough halo players that already has been playing for a time and are enough experienced to this difficult, and do not even talk about mythic difficulty that is not even possible. Good luck beating halo games! Enjoy them!

Any Halo game on heroic is fun. I usually play on that difficulty whenever playing a new Halo game so it’s not too easy and not too difficult. If you’re going for achievements, I’d just play on legendary to get it out of the way, but you’d be in for more frustration than you realize!