How Sgt Johnson survived

So hey I just wanted to here some thoughts on the question of how Sgt Johnson survived the destruction of installation 04. In the Halo 2 campaign it’s just brushed over as “Classified” so I want to know what you guys think on how he made it back. Thanks.

In First Strike, moments before Installation 04 exploded he and other Marines caught a ride on a Pelican. They then met up with John on his Longsword soon after.

It’s explained in Halo: First Strike and visually depicted in the Halo Graphic Novel. Basically the Flood attempted to assimilate him, but his nervous system has been altered by his Spartan-I augmentations and that prevented the parasite from taking control. It also killed off the infection form. Johnson would then meet other survivors and escape in a Pelican dropship, where they would meet up with Chief and Cortana.

In the begining of the book Halo: First Strike Johnson was in a Pelican around Installation 04 after Chief blew it up but it never says how Johnson got in the Pelican and off the surface of the Installation.

So does anyone know how Gs Stacker and Chips Duboo escaped?
Sorry it is a little bit offtopic.
Answers are welcome

> 2535408730995228;5:
> So does anyone know how Gs Stacker and Chips Duboo escaped?
> Sorry it is a little bit offtopic.
> Answers are welcome

No fiction has answered anything so far in those regards. Chips in my eyes was always a non canonical character, but I was wrong when I looked it up back in 2015. So no one really cares about him I guess?

> 2533274855297363;6:
> > 2535408730995228;5:
> > So does anyone know how Gs Stacker and Chips Duboo escaped?
> > Sorry it is a little bit offtopic.
> > Answers are welcome
>
>
> No fiction has answered anything so far in those regards. Chips in my eyes was always a non canonical character, but I was wrong when I looked it up back in 2015. So no one really cares about him I guess?

How dare you!
Chips is love chips is life.

Thanks for the answer. That’s too bad though I had begun to accumulate a theory.

It is called skill

H6 Theory.

Mendicant Bias vs. Cortana. The only reason Chief is hunting for Bias is because

1. Cortana has gone on a killing spree
  2. Bias saved Johnson on The Ark

Bias reached out to Chief, showing him that Johnson was still alive, and that he will make up for what he did with the Forerunners. Chief agrees to get the ladies’ man back and take Cortana.

Halo 6 plot confirmed

nice

> 2533275007059966;10:
> H6 Theory.
>
> Mendicant Bias vs. Cortana. The only reason Chief is hunting for Bias is because
>
> 1. Cortana has gone on a killing spree
> 2. Bias saved Johnson on The Ark
>
> Bias reached out to Chief, showing him that Johnson was still alive, and that he will make up for what he did with the Forerunners. Chief agrees to get the ladies’ man back and take Cortana.
>
> Halo 6 plot confirmed

Don’t think so. (Look up the H5G legendary ending)

if everything lines up the way it suggests, Johnson could be in 6, im not saying as a main character as he was before, but maybe as a referance

> 2535420168891026;12:
> > 2533275007059966;10:
> > H6 Theory.
> >
> > Mendicant Bias vs. Cortana. The only reason Chief is hunting for Bias is because
> >
> > 1. Cortana has gone on a killing spree
> > 2. Bias saved Johnson on The Ark
> >
> > Bias reached out to Chief, showing him that Johnson was still alive, and that he will make up for what he did with the Forerunners. Chief agrees to get the ladies’ man back and take Cortana.
> >
> > Halo 6 plot confirmed
>
>
> Don’t think so. (Look up the H5G legendary ending)

I know…but a man can dream…

> 2533274855297363;6:
> > 2535408730995228;5:
> > So does anyone know how Gs Stacker and Chips Duboo escaped?
> > Sorry it is a little bit offtopic.
> > Answers are welcome
>
>
> No fiction has answered anything so far in those regards. Chips in my eyes was always a non canonical character, but I was wrong when I looked it up back in 2015. So no one really cares about him I guess?

Read First Strike by Eric Nylund. And yea, Chips and Stacker have always been non canonical comic relief to me. Kind of like Resident Evil’s Hunk and Tofu.