How"s spartan ops Ep.6?

just to let you know i been downloading spartan ops Ep. 6-10 for like 13 hours and now it’s at 34% (my internet is bad where i live thats why)

is it fun? anything new?

it is now 37% can’t wait.

The new environments are very refreshing, the gameplay is more engaging, and the story is actually quite intriguing.

Then again, it started getting intriguing in the last few episodes.

> The new environments are very refreshing, the gameplay is more engaging, and the story is actually quite intriguing.
>
> Then again, it started getting intriguing in the last few episodes.

Agreed.

I’m downloading right now too. I had just watched the episode.

I really love the Elites. The story is really developing on them and I’m getting close to them. I now feel bad when they die. :frowning:

Also get to see some Energy Sword Action. :smiley:

Palmer isn’t a -Yoink- anymore

the writing has gotten much better

The environments are much larger and more engaging.

gameplay is more fun.

We can fly banshees.

the one recycled map (vortex) works very well, and you wouldn’t know it was teh same map.

Spartan ops has finally reached it’s potential.

> I’m downloading right now too. I had just watched the episode.
>
> I really love the Elites. The story is really developing on them and I’m getting close to them. I now feel bad when they die. :frowning:
>
> Also get to see some Energy Sword Action. :smiley:

with the bad internet slow as dial up, I can not watch the episodes from the game but there always youtube but like i said, dial up internet it take forever for me to load a minute in 240p

Laggy but i enjoyed it.

> Laggy but i enjoyed it.

If you play with me its gonna lag like you never see before.
I always play by myself and some friends that live nearby

> <mark>the one recycled map</mark> (vortex) works very well, and you wouldn’t know it was teh same map.

Chapter 2 is recycled from the mission Requiem set at night. It’s just the part where you fight the hunters before going onto that big elevator.

Episode 6 is pretty awesome, new environments are great looking, Palmer isn’t saying eggheads as much. And they finally put it most of Awakening from the OST

Spoilers

I enjoyed the new episode, but I was quite upset that they didn’t show the harvester in action.

> Spoilers
>
> I enjoyed the new episode, but I was quite upset that they didn’t show the harvester in action.

The harvester?

> Episode 6 is pretty awesome, new environments are great looking, Palmer isn’t saying eggheads as much. And they finally put it most of Awakening from the OST

Awakening is one of my favourites soundtracks and now palmer stop saying eggheads what does she call them? Scientists?

I’m loving it more and more each day! I love having a second campaign to play when I am not in the mood to play multiplayer. I just wish that it wasn’t so laggy.

I like that vortex is used since it’s hardly played in MP, as well as the night time map from Story mode.

Has anyone else experienced season one being unplayable after downloaded season two?

> Has anyone else experienced season one being unplayable after downloaded season two?

do you mean Ep. 6-10?

yeah eps 6-10

Its meh to be honest. There is no incentive to stay alive or even work together.Run around kill abit die rinse repeat. And why do weapons still despawn so bloody quickly. Its like I never have enough ammo. Besides that its pretty looking and all but still not as good as firefight. I know people like the whole story thing and what not but thats not enough to keep anyone playing it for very long.

Its something you play once or twice and move on. Shame really.

Boring nonsense as always.

Encounters are still the same, no variety within the missions except for that one Banshee part (which is pointless because of all the Knights and their LRs).

Boring mission design. Walk all the way up, press a button, only to backtrack the whole mission for pressing another button. -Yoink!- is it booooring. Non of the feedback has been locked at.

Environments are also boring. Again, just rocks, rocks and even more rocks with some grey forerunner blocks to make it even more static. The new non-multiplayer/campaign maps are rocks/forerunner only. There is noooo life in these environments and it’s just boring to look at.

People overhyping the DLC here, seriously. SO tries to e a camapign and still fails at everthing:

• uninteresting dialogs
  • no cutscenes within the missions (you can’t even see your own spartan)
  • stupid encounters (they just throw in everything they have with no thought behind it)
  • no challenges
  • no good scripted events
  • mission objectives are still a joke (crimson push this, crismon push that…seriously, it’s getting old now)