how rush in blitz mode?

i need some tricks and tips to beggin rush.

Capture points?

Choose the Shipmaster, take either his 3 ghost start or 2 Marauders, (i preferred the marauders) and have a deck with a decent amount of troop options, but make sure to include both Reaver cards and both Locust cards (when you get them).
When the game starts grab two or three zones immediately with your starting units. reinforce those zones with cheap troops - purely so they can’t be immediately stolen from you - and go collect your crate drop. If the enemy doesn’t go for his crate drop and you’re close enough, steal that one too. If you start with the Marauders they are cloaked, so you can hold two zones easily. If they have detector units in their starting deck, abandon whichever zone the detector is going for and control the other two uncontested. If he tries to challenge them anyway, enjoy the free kills your cloaked units will get.
Start reinforcing the zones you control by placing locusts on the ridge between B and C or on the cliff above zone A (on other maps which i haven’t seen yet, just try to put troops in a place where their range can target units but they can easily retreat to safety if your opponent pushes the area).
Your objective now is to stay in control of two zones but to keep your units alive above this condition, so if you think you are going to lose, retreat, if one of your units is critically damaged, abandon your position and return to base to heal. taking this approach will often mean that you lose control of the zones, that doesn’t matter if you keep your troops alive. Pick off as many of their trooops as you can during retreat, if they are focusing on air call in more Reavers and abuse the one that can cloak by pushing air units with it or using its jump ability to get right under them, chase them until they die then retreat.
Rinse and repeat until your army is significantly stronger than their army. You can let their score get up to 150 or so easily, then take control of 2 zones with a superior force and hold them until you will. They will waste energy desperately trying to destroy a superior force and you will win the game.

Example game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9_Qcq6ClbA

> 2533274793007755;3:
> Choose the Shipmaster, take either his 3 ghost start or 2 Marauders, (i preferred the marauders) and have a deck with a decent amount of troop options, but make sure to include both Reaver cards and both Locust cards (when you get them).
> When the game starts grab two or three zones immediately with your starting units. reinforce those zones with cheap troops - purely so they can’t be immediately stolen from you - and go collect your crate drop. If the enemy doesn’t go for his crate drop and you’re close enough, steal that one too. If you start with the Marauders they are cloaked, so you can hold two zones easily. If they have detector units in their starting deck, abandon whichever zone the detector is going for and control the other two uncontested. If he tries to challenge them anyway, enjoy the free kills your cloaked units will get.
> Start reinforcing the zones you control by placing locusts on the ridge between B and C or on the cliff above zone A (on other maps which i haven’t seen yet, just try to put troops in a place where their range can target units but they can easily retreat to safety if your opponent pushes the area).
> Your objective now is to stay in control of two zones but to keep your units alive above this condition, so if you think you are going to lose, retreat, if one of your units is critically damaged, abandon your position and return to base to heal. taking this approach will often mean that you lose control of the zones, that doesn’t matter if you keep your troops alive. Pick off as many of their trooops as you can during retreat, if they are focusing on air call in more Reavers and abuse the one that can cloak by pushing air units with it or using its jump ability to get right under them, chase them until they die then retreat.
> Rinse and repeat until your army is significantly stronger than their army. You can let their score get up to 150 or so easily, then take control of 2 zones with a superior force and hold them until you will. They will waste energy desperately trying to destroy a superior force and you will win the game.
>
> Example game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9_Qcq6ClbA

nice on dude, wen i see you i made snipers and detect units more cyclops.

> 2533274861263132;2:
> Capture points?

this is not good rush .

i rush an i die it my go to plan in blitz…lol…

You really can’t ‘rush’ in Blitz mode.

You can spam low cost units for early map presence to collect energy drops faster. That will give you an economy boost over your opponent.

I second this ^^

In Blitz, the whole concept of rushing is eschewed. There is no enemy base to attack, thus there can be no rush.