How rare is it to get armor?

How rare is it to get armor. Like X:Y or Z:X

You are a SR-20. You won’t be unlocking much armor til you finish with your bronze packs, and that’s usually not until you hit SR 50ish.
Be patient, you have a long way to go.
I’m SR70 and I still only have 50% of the armor unlocked…

You get a whole lot of weapons, vehicles and emblems in the beginning, but after a while armor starts to become more and more common… I can’t grab a pack without getting either an armor or helmet now.
So, patience is a virtue when it comes to getting armor, you just gotta hang in there.

And go for silver packs, you get 2 perm. unlocks every time, instead of a maybe only common unlock with Bronze(Never buy Bronze, it is too unpredictable)

I get armor all the time. All I buy is silver packs, I don’t know what you are getting, but bronze won’t have anything valuable in them. Keep plugging away.

I’ve only ever bought silver.

At first I’d get a lot of power weapon or vehicle certifications, but now I have all of the rare and below ones I just keep getting armor or helmets in every pack.

> 2533274807969389;4:
> I get armor all the time. All I buy is silver packs, I don’t know what you are getting, but bronze won’t have anything valuable in them. Keep plugging away.

Yea, I get Silvers. I thought I was done with Bronze. I was wrong. I get more armor from Silvers though.

> 2533274912140342;6:
> > 2533274807969389;4:
> > I get armor all the time. All I buy is silver packs, I don’t know what you are getting, but bronze won’t have anything valuable in them. Keep plugging away.
>
>
> Yea, I get Silvers. I thought I was done with Bronze. I was wrong. I get more armor from Silvers though.

I didn’t bother with bronze. Silvers guarantee you two permanents whereas bronze is only a chance at one. I always just bought silvers. Was able to finish the silver grind around level 85 which people who started with bronze tell me is around the level they started golds anyway.

Hit that warzone assault. Fastest way to get req points.