How old were you when you first played Halo?

I remember my first time when I played. I was 2 or 3 years old, and it was a LAN match with my uncle’s friend AJ. The match was a 2 v 1 CTF on Blood Gulch, I can’t believe I somehow remember this.

I was 6 when Halo Combat Evolved came around :smiley:

I remember I was 7 when I first played it, my father had to work during the school holidays and me and my brother went to a family friends as a babysitter who had an OG Xbox with 4 controllers and halo ce, we’d play it all day long and I loved it, been a halo fan ever since especially with the expanded media, now I’m 21 and loving the franchise so much that I have all the games released to date, being somewhat of a halo freak compared to the people I know but with recently starting to post in the forums regularly to find that there are people with a combined halo Gamerscore of about 9000 & higher makes me feel like I’m nothing with my 6000 total lol

9 years old I believe

I don’t really remember, I think probably around ten or eleven. Halo 2 came out in 2004, and I didn’t play it until a year or two after that.

I was like 4 or 5 when I played Halo 2 back in 2004 or 2005.

I was 7

I played Halo 1 when it was new, I even remember having the strategy guide :slight_smile:

I was 10 in 2001 when I fist played. I’m 24 now.

> 2535460843083983;5:
> 9 years old I believe

Same here lol

Wow, this forum makes me feel old. Halo: CE was the second game I bought for the original Xbox I got back in 2001. Hadn’t even heard of the Xbox until I got home from an overseas tour and my girlfriend bought it for me. I was 20.

The first time i played halo was griffball in Halo 4

I was 16 when Halo:CE came out.

I was around 10 when I was introduced with Halo 3.

Halo CE I was 16 and I always play it in old skool graphics, love the game so much !!!

I was 9 and my grandma sent me an original Xbox and two games for my birthday.
One was Halo: CE…

I was 16 years old when I got my hands on Halo CE on release day. November 2001 changed my life forever. :slight_smile:

Don’t know exactly, but it’s pretty sure that between 11-15.

I was 7 when I was introduced to Halo 3 in 2007 from my cousin Arthur when I went to his house in Vegas during the summer. Then on my eighth birthday in February I got an Xbox 360 and enjoyed Halo 3 in all its early glory on Xbox Live. Halo since '07 baby

44% 6-10 I feel as though that’s because 6-10 year olds make the majority of online gamers especially for halo and cod

I’m pretty sure I was 7 or 8…
I’m also pretty sure Halo is what turned me into a “gamer”.