How often you get Headshots and Perfects?

I have 2009 kills with precisions (Magnum, BR, Carbine, DMR, LIGHTRIFLE!), with a 76% headshot rate and a 7% perfect kill rate…(yes I’m a nerd and did that math). So 3 out of every 4 kills its a headshot, and approximately 1 out of every 14 kills its also a perfect. Not too bad!

How to figure this out: Go to your stats page. Look up weapon stats, filter to ‘all’ (I made the mistake of only counting arena first time I did this) tally up total kills with all precisions, headshots for each ones.

Then go to the medals page, and look at perfect kill medals for each one. Sum up kills for all wepaons, headshots for all weapons, and perfect kills for all weapons.

Then it’s just total headshots/total kills for headshot rate, total perfects/total kills for perfect rate.

What is everyone’s precision effectiveness!!?

Im a team player i don’t pay attention to that stuff. i put shots on people from across map to help the team.

Well happens when the head is a giant supermagnet.

I definitely don’t get that many perfect kills. I’m an average player at best, but I love getting that medal.

I have 3057 kills with precision weapon with a 85% headshot rate and a 4.5% perfect kill rate.

> 2533274805919869;2:
> Im a team player i don’t pay attention to that stuff. i put shots on people from across map to help the team.

But how do you figure out if you are a worthwhile human being without looking at your stats?

whit servers like this its random if i get a headshot or a bodykill , i have gotten headshot medal for aiming at feet and gotten boddykills aiming at the head , and most of the time the br need 5-6 shots … welcome to 2002 …

> 2533274902478287;1:
> I have 2009 kills with precisions (Magnum, BR, Carbine, DMR, LIGHTRIFLE!), with a 76% headshot rate and a 7% perfect kill rate…(yes I’m a nerd and did that math). So 3 out of every 4 kills its a headshot, and approximately 1 out of every 14 kills its also a perfect. Not too bad!

0.899 K/D too.
Which proves headshot rate and perfect kill rate is meaningless.

I love landing perfects with the covenant carbine. Makes me feel awesome since it takes more shots to kill.

> 2533274871729504;8:
> > 2533274902478287;1:
> > I have 2009 kills with precisions (Magnum, BR, Carbine, DMR, LIGHTRIFLE!), with a 76% headshot rate and a 7% perfect kill rate…(yes I’m a nerd and did that math). So 3 out of every 4 kills its a headshot, and approximately 1 out of every 14 kills its also a perfect. Not too bad!
>
>
> 0.899 K/D too.
> Which proves headshot rate and perfect kill rate is meaningless.

Or does it mean that K/D is meaningless?

Or does it mean that being a stat -Yoink!- in general is a waste of time?

I don’t know about my current stats, but at one point when I hadn’t used the dmr much I almost had a 20% perfect rate with it, I’m pretty sure it’s not that good anymore though. And with other weapons I have a lot liwer perfect rate, I guess my headshots are also around 70-80% of my kills with precision weapons

75.29% for headshots
6% for perfection.

That being said, sometimes it is pretty random because I’ve gotten headshots awarded during a reload so I know the numbers aren’t 100% correct but maybe it’s not off enough to skew the results too bad.

71% headshot rate for all precision weapons.
5% perfect kill rate for all precision weapons.

I’m not a stat -Yoink!-, just thought its interesting. I am a team player first, evidenced by diamond 3 slayer and decent kda.

My priorities when playing are:

Fun
Winning
Stats
Minor trolling

Just being honest!

I would be +KD if I only cared about stats…

> 2533274866989456;10:
> > 2533274871729504;8:
> > > 2533274902478287;1:
> > > I have 2009 kills with precisions (Magnum, BR, Carbine, DMR, LIGHTRIFLE!), with a 76% headshot rate and a 7% perfect kill rate…(yes I’m a nerd and did that math). So 3 out of every 4 kills its a headshot, and approximately 1 out of every 14 kills its also a perfect. Not too bad!
> >
> >
> > 0.899 K/D too.
> > Which proves headshot rate and perfect kill rate is meaningless.
>
>
> Or does it mean that K/D is meaningless?

Nice!

> 2533274872647908;5:
> I have 3057 kills with precision weapon with a 85% headshot rate and a 4.5% perfect kill rate.

Great headshot rate mate! Do you play alot of swat? Just curious. :slight_smile:

> 2533274902478287;17:
> > 2533274872647908;5:
> > I have 3057 kills with precision weapon with a 85% headshot rate and a 4.5% perfect kill rate.
>
>
> Great headshot rate mate! Do you play alot of swat? Just curious. :slight_smile:

I used to play a lot of swat, back in Reach and 4. In Halo 5 I started playing with swat of course, but with the ranking system and the fact that I do not have a constant fireteam to play with, I am mostly playing warzone. I only have 90 games played in arena during pre season; 48 are swat, 30 are sniper (which doesn’t have a perfect kill medal so it is excluded from my stats). during January 2016 season, I have only played warzone.

perfect

3766 precision kills, 89.8% are headshots and only 4.2% are perfect kills.