2. Spartan Ops Season 2
  3. Multi-team
  4. A classic playlist
  5. A UNSC flying vehicle
  6. Elephants
  7. Your top three favorite gametypes returned
  8. You perfect forge environment and pallet
  9. DLC of your top 3 maps of all time
  10. All missing settings from current gametypes/Asymmetry added to all current gametypes
  11. All weapons from previous games
  12. All vehicles from previous games
  13. All your dream forge tools and options
  14. All maps remade
  15. All gametypes returned

Just write out which ones you would pay money for and how much money you’d pay! Feel free to suggest things to add to the list.

Don’t think we should have to pay for any of it? Think we are owed a lot of it? I get that. How bout putting the items you want in order of most desired!

> My list(in USD):
> 1. 10
> 3. 1
> 4. 5
> 7. 5
> 8. 10
> 9. 10
> 10. 1
> 12. 5
> 13. 3
> 14. 60
> 15. 20

Nothing, I don’t want to encourage paying for features that could either be added into the game for free or should’ve already been in it to begin with.

I would pay up to $200 for Halo 2 Anniversary…as for the list $0.

What of I reworded it to: rate the monetary value of the things on this list, but assume that we are owed most of them.

I want Halo 2 anniversary with original halo 2 multiplayer not some halo 4 map pack.-£60

Those features.-0£ Why should we pay for 343i’s failure?

Original halo 1-2-3 style gameplay shooter with all COD features added in reach/4 removed (especially 4 reach had good aa’s halo 4 just is a disgrace in my opinion to the halo series)-done in the next halo and onwards after that forever. Think about it COD don’t change because it works well and that is why people always come back “If it ain’t broken don’t fix it!”.-£100

Halo 3 style graphics or something which looks similar (updated obviously) to it and not starwars/COD-£100

Zero, paying for micro-transactions is the worst thing for anyone can do.

Just look at EA and how they handle things with micro-transactions.
Nobody likes them yet they have a lot of people waste their money even though they don’t have to.

Zero. All those things except 9 should be in the game already. As for 9, I still wouldn’t pay anything for 3 maps. If it were, 3 best maps from each Halo title with the exception of ODST and Halo Wars, then I’d probably pay about $10 - $15.

The only thing on your list I would pay for is #9. DLC map packs are generally charged for and I accept that. I would pay no more than 400msp for 3 maps.

I would pay for Firefight and SpOPS S2.

> I would pay up to $200 for Halo 2 Anniversary…as for the list $0.

I agree with this guy completely. I don’t like your list and I would pay lots for H2A. Seriously though, I’m not going to pay for game modes and stuff that should either be free or included at launch. Why would I pay for a game mode when most players aren’t even going to have it? If their are people out their that aren’t willing to spend money on mp play spaces what makes you think they’re going to buy game modes? Save new game modes for new games.

Firefight, Spartan Ops Season 2, A UNSC flying vehicle, and a perfect forge environment

I would easily pay $35 - $45 plus a klondike bar for all that.

Scratch that, I could be using that money on something else. Instead how about 3 klondike bars. That’s it you ain’t getting anymore klondike bars out of me.

• Firefight - Hmm, well, I think it should have been in the game. However, Spartan Ops has taken over that role.
• Spartan Ops Season 2 - Between 800-1600MSP depending on how many episodes/missions. If 10 episodes/50 missions then the full 1600MSP
• Multi-team - 0. It should be it’s own playlist already. SO easy to make. I loved Multiteam in Reach and miss it in Halo 4.
• A UNSC flying vehicle - If it was either/both the Hornet/Falcon in game, well, maybe a 400MSP DLC.
• Your perfect forge environment and pallet - Oh my, this is a loaded listing. If it had everything I wanted? Well at least 800MSP. But I’d be asking for quite a bit.
• All missing settings from current gametypes/Asymmetry added to all current gametypes - Well, i don’t know about ALL settings, but I’d like to see some return. Race is sorely missed. Shouldn’t have to pay for that though.
• All weapons from previous games - Weapons DLC? Hmm, that would be hard to implement. Would have to have it’s own playlist for sure. I’m not really missing anything from previous games though.
• All vehicles from previous games - OOH, okay, vehicles are something I want back. Revenant, Hornet, Falcon, Elephant. A Vehicle DLC/Playlist would be awesome. I’d pay 800MSP for that.
• All your dream forge tools and options - See listing above
• All maps remade - Oh gawd no. Not ALL maps. Some just are not worthy or returning and others have been remade way too often. A select few, yes. Though since they would be remakes, I’d prefer a 6 map map pack for 800MSP and not the normal 3 pack for 800MSP.

> 1. Firefight
> 2. Spartan Ops Season 2
> 3. Multi-team
> 4. A classic playlist
> 5. A UNSC flying vehicle
> 6. Elephants
> 7. Your top three favorite gametypes returned
> 8. You perfect forge environment and pallet
> 9. DLC of your top 3 maps of all time
> 10. All missing settings from current gametypes/Asymmetry added to all current gametypes
> 11. All weapons from previous games
> 12. All vehicles from previous games
> 13. All your dream forge tools and options
> 14. All maps remade
> 15. All gametypes returned
>
> Just write out which ones you would pay money for and how much money you’d pay! Feel free to suggest things to add to the list.
>
>
>
> > <mark>My list(in USD):</mark>
> > <mark>1. 10</mark>
> > <mark>3. 1</mark>
> > <mark>4. 5</mark>
> > <mark>7. 5</mark>
> > <mark>8. 10</mark>
> > <mark>9. 10</mark>
> > <mark>10. 1</mark>
> > <mark>12. 5</mark>
> > <mark>13. 3</mark>
> > <mark>14. 60</mark>
> > <mark>15. 20</mark>

Damn, you beat me to it.

Only one I would want is 9. I would pay the same as a normal map pack. 800 points

1. I never really liked Firefight, so I wouldn’t pay anything.
  2. $10. Maybe $20 if it’s really good.
    All the rest: Nothing. Most of those should be added for free.

> Nothing, I don’t want to encourage paying for features that could either be added into the game for free or should’ve already been in it to begin with.

The sense of entitlement that goes on here is laughable.

You do understand that this is a business right?

Microsoft COULD give away all of that for free…

They COULD give the game and the 720 for free…

I am sure that you would be happy…

For a while at least :wink:

Like most people, I just couldnt bring myself to pay for any of those features. They should either be in the game or they shouldnt but using it to milk money out of the consumer would be abhorrant.

> > Nothing, I don’t want to encourage paying for features that could either be added into the game for free or should’ve already been in it to begin with.
>
> The sense of entitlement that goes on here is laughable.
>
> You do understand that this is a business right?
>
> Microsoft COULD give away all of that for free…
>
>
> They COULD give the game and the 720 for free…
>
> I am sure that you would be happy…
>
> For a while at least :wink:

Anyone else getting tired of this guys endless barage of scathing remarks? I don’t recall him ever contributing anything other than vindictive sarcasm.

> I would pay up to $200 for Halo 2 Anniversary…as for the list $0.

> > Nothing, I don’t want to encourage paying for features that could either be added into the game for free or should’ve already been in it to begin with.
>
> The sense of entitlement that goes on here is laughable.
>
> You do understand that this is a business right?
>
> Microsoft COULD give away all of that for free…
>
>
> They COULD give the game and the 720 for free…
>
> I am sure that you would be happy…
>
> For a while at least :wink:

It isn’t about entitlement, it’s about about common sense. Does it really make sense to have to pay for new playlists? No. Does it make sense to pay for better Forging tools? No. Would it make sense to have to pay for new, or missing, custom games? No. How about paying for 343i to expand Theater to Campaign and Spartan Ops? No, but of course they already said they won’t fix that so whatever.

Things like maps, both normal and Forging, make sense as something to buy. But paying to improve features that were better in Reach and even Halo 3 like custom gametypes? No. I understand they have a business, but if they want to test the customer-developer relationship by cutting corners and delivering half-baked content at launch and expecting people to pay money to fix their mistakes, that I won’t do.

That isn’t entitlement, it’s being an informed buyer.