How much would U B willing to pay 4 LE Bonus?

The title say it all, IF you’re someone who don’t wanna buy the LE edition, but would just like to have the BONUS CONTENT. How much money would you spend just to have these?

5$? 10$? 20$?

cause I’m probably gonna sell the code… if anyone interested…

I’d only spend however much I think it is worth. In my opinion, it is worth the £60 I’m paying for it.

Plus, with my store, I get the Arctic BR and the Oceanic skin. So that makes it all the more worth while.

I already pre-ordered the LE, so $0

Nothing.

I wouldn’t, I don’t need no fancy armor to pwn noobs.

> The title say it all, IF you’re someone who don’t wanna buy the LE edition, but would just like to have the BONUS CONTENT. How much money would you spend just to have these?
>
> 5$? 10$? 20$?
>
> cause I’m probably gonna sell the code… if anyone interested…

If you are selling all of it, which includes not only the armor bonuses, but the map packs and FUD as well, just like $20 or $30. Just because people will be looking to buy the standard and the codes for less than they would have payed for the full LE. Don’t do $40 because they could have just bought the LE with that and the money they used to buy the standard. I would go with $20 if you wanna sell quickly.

> > The title say it all, IF you’re someone who don’t wanna buy the LE edition, but would just like to have the BONUS CONTENT. How much money would you spend just to have these?
> >
> > 5$? 10$? 20$?
> >
> > cause I’m probably gonna sell the code… if anyone interested…
>
> If you are selling all of it, which includes not only the armor bonuses, but the map packs and FUD as well, just like $20 or $30. Just because people will be looking to buy the standard and the codes for less than they would have payed for the full LE. Don’t do $40 because they could have just bought the LE with that and the money they used to buy the standard. I would go with $20 if you wanna sell quickly.

Dude… why would I want to sell EVERYTHING that makes it Limited! That would incredibly stupid! I could just buy the normal edition… No, I talking about the bonus in the link if you even clicked on it…

> > > The title say it all, IF you’re someone who don’t wanna buy the LE edition, but would just like to have the BONUS CONTENT. How much money would you spend just to have these?
> > >
> > > 5$? 10$? 20$?
> > >
> > > cause I’m probably gonna sell the code… if anyone interested…
> >
> > If you are selling all of it, which includes not only the armor bonuses, but the map packs and FUD as well, just like $20 or $30. Just because people will be looking to buy the standard and the codes for less than they would have payed for the full LE. Don’t do $40 because they could have just bought the LE with that and the money they used to buy the standard. I would go with $20 if you wanna sell quickly.
>
> Dude… why would I want to sell EVERYTHING that makes it Limited! That would incredibly stupid! I could just buy the normal edition… No, I talking about the bonus in the link if you even clicked on it…

Dude you might as well buy the regular edition of the game and the War Games pass for $25.

$25