how much wireless headsets will halo 4 give

I am in a huge need for a headset but its seems that everyone is on the list for them already on tire 2 i saw and there were literally 295 people on spartan ops on tied for the headset so how much will they give out does anyone know cause i really need one and if i can get them then it would suck cause im not battling my way to get the truck to hard especially without a headset

> I am in a huge need for a headset but its seems that everyone is on the list for them already on tire 2 i saw and there were literally 295 people on spartan ops on tied for the headset so how much will they give out does anyone know cause i really need one and if i can get them then it would suck cause im not battling my way to get the truck to hard especially without a headset

WAT!
What is this?

If you NEED a headset, buy one?
Also, I don’t think you understand this competition AT ALL…

There are a few places on this website that already have the information you need.

Go read the rules and ToS etc. to do with the competition before you compete.

Wouldn’t want to play and win, only to find out it doesn’t include your country?

what i know how mutch points you need and i already registerd i just didnt know that the headseat was givin off in tier 2 not 1 and now i wanna know how much there giving away to see if i still have a chance and i dont want to buy one they always break even if i take good care of them

Then why do you want one if it just breaks?
Why do you need one so badly anyway?

Honestly, just trust me, you still have a chance,

yess well thanks bro its good to even here i have a chance

> yess well thanks bro its good to even here i have a chance

These are the qualifiers.
in january the tier you are in becomes locked and everybody has their score reset.

So, so long as you are in tier 2 and play in january you can win.

I think they give about 200~?