how much will the armour effect gameplay?

as the title says, how much will the armour effect gameplay?

heres a better question how did the armor abilities effect reach??

you’ll find your answer there

We don’t know yet.

I don’t think armor is affecting the gameplay. I’m pretty sure it’s the armor abilities. Wasn’t gameplay changing armor confirmed for being faked a long time ago?

> I don’t think armor is affecting the gameplay. I’m pretty sure it’s the armor abilities. Wasn’t gameplay changing armor confirmed for being faked a long time ago?

im not sure, i never heard anything after hearing it would effect gameplay

> heres a better question how did the armor abilities effect reach??
>
> you’ll find your answer there

reach MM was a fail, i have more hope for halo 4

> > I don’t think armor is affecting the gameplay. I’m pretty sure it’s the armor abilities. Wasn’t gameplay changing armor confirmed for being faked a long time ago?
>
> im not sure, i never heard anything after hearing it would effect gameplay

That’s why I’m thinking that it’s not going to affect gameplay at all. Don’t you think people would be more up in arms about it? That’s something huge. Maybe there was a confusion between armor itself, and armor abilities.

Probably just enough to piss you off. Annoying, right?

And it was confirmed that Armor will affect gameplay.

I hope it’s not huge, I hope it will just be like how much ammo you can carry or nullifying the stun time that occurs when you fall of high places.

Here is a post I made a month ago about it.
http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst63720_Speculative-radical-ideas.aspx

I can’t remember where but I believe I heard that there was going to be armor that was more than cosmetic and it wasn’t talking about armor effects…