How much will be shown at E3?

just list what you think will be revealed about HAlo 4 in microsofts 90 min. confrence.

Theyll Demo the first level that everyone else behind closed doors has seen, theyll go into multiplayer and show footage, then show some Spartan Ops and a brief Demo of forge (showing if its all in one map like reach or like H3)

U will hear and see more from forge closer to launch. not at e3.
And Microsoft really hyped Halo4 for they conference. Sounds like we finally get something worth…

I highly doubt the entire 90 min. conference will be about Halo 4. Likely, it will be just the opening mission like what Bungie did w/ LNoS for Reach at the E3 before launch.

> I highly doubt the entire 90 min. conference will be about Halo 4. Likely, it will be just the opening mission like what Bungie did w/ LNoS for Reach at the E3 before launch.

I never said that the entire conference will be about Halo4 -.-* But it will be something “big”

Half a mission and then showing off some of the new mm stuff.

> > I highly doubt the entire 90 min. conference will be about Halo 4. Likely, it will be just the opening mission like what Bungie did w/ LNoS for Reach at the E3 before launch.
>
> I never said that the entire conference will be about Halo4 -.-* But it will be something “big”

Oh, I was talking about what you said. I was referring to what the OP wrote.

Hopefully a trailer and the Ancient Enemy reveal.

> > > I highly doubt the entire 90 min. conference will be about Halo 4. Likely, it will be just the opening mission like what Bungie did w/ LNoS for Reach at the E3 before launch.
> >
> > I never said that the entire conference will be about Halo4 -.-* But it will be something “big”
>
> Oh, I was talking about what you said. I was referring to what the OP wrote.

lol i never said it was the whole 90 min either.

I think everyone needs to seriously lower their expectations for E3.

The release is in November and there are still way more questions than answers. You’d think we would have more details at this point, but very little trickles out and it always leads to more speculation than any solid understanding.

Honestly, it’s probably going to be a 30 second to 1 min clip of all kinds of quick shots of carefully selected, non-revealing moments from campaign and multiplayer, where afterwards people will jump on youtube and slow it down frame by frame and point out all sorts of stuff nobody will be able to correctly identify, which will lead to more questions and the inevitable comments ‘that’s all stuff we’re not able to comment on at this point, but we can’t wait to explain it all down the road’ from the developers.

Considering how slow information is coming out, I don’t think anyone will truly have a solid understanding of the various modes in Halo 4 until September or even October (which is kind of surprising, but looking all the more likely). So if you think you’re going to get something substantial out of E3, things that will make you say stuff like ‘oh THAT’S how good campaign looks’ or ‘so THAT’S how the DMR behaves in a match’ or ‘so THAT’S the new enemy in Halo 4’ you’re in for a rude awakening.

Lower the expectations or be seriously underwhelmed and disappointed.

It will most likely be a quick trailer followed by a little bit of Spartan Ops, multiplayer, and forge.

I disagree Halo 4 is the tip of the spear for microsoft at E3. Theyll definetly at least play the beginning of the campaign because they already have let NFL Draftees and GI see the beginning demo.

If they are going to show the new enemy, I’m not going to watch it becouse I want to discover what the new enemy is going to be <3

I say the first level demo that’s been shown to the media, and then maybe a little bit of multiplayer footage.

> Honestly, it’s probably going to be a 30 second to 1 min clip of all kinds of quick shots of carefully selected, non-revealing moments from campaign and multiplayer, where afterwards people will jump on youtube and slow it down frame by frame and point out all sorts of stuff nobody will be able to correctly identify, which will lead to more questions and the inevitable comments ‘that’s all stuff we’re not able to comment on at this point, but we can’t wait to explain it all down the road’ from the developers…

Sounds about Right

But I hope your wrong …

I want MP stuff ranks exp how it all works and is put together … Not likely

> If they are going to show the new enemy, I’m not going to watch it becouse I want to discover what the new enemy is going to be <3

Same

> I think everyone needs to seriously lower their expectations for E3.
>
> The release is in November and there are still way more questions than answers. You’d think we would have more details at this point, but very little trickles out and it always leads to more speculation than any solid understanding.
>
> Honestly, it’s probably going to be a 30 second to 1 min clip of all kinds of quick shots of carefully selected, non-revealing moments from campaign and multiplayer, where afterwards people will jump on youtube and slow it down frame by frame and point out all sorts of stuff nobody will be able to correctly identify, which will lead to more questions and the inevitable comments ‘that’s all stuff we’re not able to comment on at this point, but we can’t wait to explain it all down the road’ from the developers.
>
> Considering how slow information is coming out, I don’t think anyone will truly have a solid understanding of the various modes in Halo 4 until September or even October (which is kind of surprising, but looking all the more likely). So if you think you’re going to get something substantial out of E3, things that will make you say stuff like ‘oh THAT’S how good campaign looks’ or ‘so THAT’S how the DMR behaves in a match’ or ‘so THAT’S the new enemy in Halo 4’ you’re in for a rude awakening.
>
> Lower the expectations or be seriously underwhelmed and disappointed.

It will be more than 1 minute lol… Its microsofts biggest title this year. Would make no sense to hype halo4 for they own conference and only have a 1 minute clip…
Probably the first mission and spartan ops at e3.

They will show a trailer like the one for Halo 3 in 2007

Hopefully at least 10 minutes worth

There is to many people on edge to buy this game or preorder it right now. They must have about 5 minutes of action or maybe a stage demo to get the halo torch back burning. Plus it seems like halo 4 is the main event…it has to be to compete enough with the other games coming out.

A little Campaign, Spartan Ops (which hopefully has a survival mode!) and some MM