How much longer will 343I remain silent?

I think by now we deserve some information on the game. It’s been a long wait, and after what Halo 4 turned out to be (varied feelings on this to most people) I think we deserve some news about the game. I feel Halo 4 was a let down for many reasons. I’d like to know if I should even bother pre-ordering the game yet.

> I think by now we deserve some information on the game.

'Kay.

The thing is though, you’re still gonna have to wait until 343 reveals anything about HXB1.

> <mark>I think by now we deserve some information on the game.</mark> It’s been a long wait, and after what Halo 4 turned out to be (varied feelings on this to most people) I think we deserve some news about the game. I feel Halo 4 was a let down for many reasons. I’d like to know if I should even bother pre-ordering the game yet.

Why?

Until they’re ready.

I agree that we should get some information but I pefer that they take their time till they are ready and shock us when it’s shown for the first time

> Until they’re ready.

Pretty much this.

Hopefully it will be good.

“Don’t make a gamer a promise if you know you can’t keep it” halo lovers.

> <mark>I think by now we deserve some information on the game.</mark> It’s been a long wait, and after what Halo 4 turned out to be (varied feelings on this to most people) I think we deserve some news about the game. I feel Halo 4 was a let down for many reasons. I’d like to know if I should even bother pre-ordering the game yet.

The only thing we deserve is a trailer showing that they corrected their mistakes. Also this said trailer can come out when ever they would like.

Also this sounds like 343I has lost the right to remain silent thread. I suggest posting there.