How much do you want a bet...

that the 3rd Forge environment that has not been shown will be a desert environment similar to Sandbox/Sandtrap?

Hopefully so.

You talk about the 3rd environment as if the 2nd has been revealed. Am I missing something?

> You talk about the 3rd environment as if the 2nd has been revealed. Am I missing something?

2nd one is a Coliseum very much like the one in Forge World which they showed at the panel at PAX

> > You talk about the 3rd environment as if the 2nd has been revealed. Am I missing something?
>
> 2nd one is a Coliseum very much like the one in Forge World which they showed at the panel at PAX

Are there any video up of it? Any details you can provide?

> that the 3rd Forge environment that has not been shown will be a desert environment similar to Sandbox/Sandtrap?
>
> Hopefully so.

Oh man, I hope for a map similar like Sandtrap. The nostalgia, it’s overpowering XD. I suspect that type of map will also include the Mammoth as well. I speculate much shenanigans are to be had here.

> > > You talk about the 3rd environment as if the 2nd has been revealed. Am I missing something?
> >
> > 2nd one is a Coliseum very much like the one in Forge World which they showed at the panel at PAX
>
> Are there any video up of it? Any details you can provide?

Toward the latter part of it, we see it when they’re showing Grifball.

> > > > You talk about the 3rd environment as if the 2nd has been revealed. Am I missing something?
> > >
> > > 2nd one is a Coliseum very much like the one in Forge World which they showed at the panel at PAX
> >
> > Are there any video up of it? Any details you can provide?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRvV8FN034I
>
> Toward the latter part of it, we see it when they’re showing Grifball.

“There’s a big world outside”

around 52 min

Also I would rather snow, I love that white stuff.

If one of them isn’t a desert environment, I’m going to kill myself.

Sandbox and Sandtrap gave Custom Games an unbelievable amount of replay value and contributed heavily to making Halo 3 so awesome.

I want a snowy volcano map with a water area more than anything!

> I want a snowy volcano map with a water area more than anything!

That sounds cool.