How many were you a PS# players? (Sony)

I was (I know, the horror of me being a PlayStation player) on PS2 and 3 till a few years ago. I still played Halo at friend houses when I was. But the main question is, how many were just like me?

I started out as a kid with Nintendo (N64 then GameCube). Then I switched to 360 after realizing the Wii’s motion controls just weren’t my thing. Then after a few years I also got a PS3 mainly for GoW and Uncharted. Now I have an XB1, PS4, and Wii U. So many games, so little time.

I tried a playstation and the controller was unbearable.My muscles in my fingers pulled.Man it hurt.I actually wanted to try Uncharted but it’s playstation.

I started out on Playstation - then went up to PS2. I then had original Xbox/PS2 at the same time, before getting 360 then One.

Still have my PS2 actually!

I’ve had both an Xbox and a ps since the start of last gen lol. So Im still a ps player but only casually. I only play exclusives on there, their online kinda sucks. That controller is bad it got alot of hype for being better than the ds3 but that controller was atrocious, there was no way but up from there lol.

Always been an Xbox user! Xbox, Xbox 360, Elite and now Xbox One. I’ve never been drawn over to the dark side!
Before that I was a Nintendo kid! NES, SNES Super Nintendo, Game boy and Game Cube.
Had to progress to Microsoft coz Nintendo didn’t grow up when I did.

My first console ever was a PS2, but I sold it 2010-ish so I could afford to get a 360.

I started on a Atari 2600 and have played games on most if not all console over the years. I have been playing games for 30years. that’s a lot of good hay day memorys and a lot of games

I didn’t have consoles growing up. Always had to go to my best friends to play NES, and Super Nintendo. The first console I ever bought myself was a PS1. Now I have (2) NES’s, Super NES, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Sega Genesis, Sega DreamCast, PS1, (2) Playstations 2’s, (2) Original Xbox’s (One is the green halo edition, Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Atari Flashback 3, (2) Celeco Table top Arcade ( Mrs.Pacman, & Frogger), PSP, Original Gameboy, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS XL. Yeah I love playing games, but Halo is and always will be my go to games.

> 2535446184690121;8:
> I started on a Atari 2600 and have played games on most if not all console over the years. I have been playing games for 30years. that’s a lot of good hay day memorys and a lot of games

30yr gaming veteran aswell - if I go back to my very first gaming - that would be on the XZ Spectrum!!! Things like Breakout and Defender!! Feeling old now!

I prefer to play my games on the PC. That is because I can carry gaming laptop and controller and play anywhere. The only reason I have an Xbox instead of a Play Station is because of Halo. ( a game’s story that is totally worth the console’s price).

i only have a PS2!and a wii.: )

I had 2 nes’s when I was a kid and I played on the pc. I wanted all the consoles because the PS controller was easier to use but Xbox had better games.

I played a lot of PS1 and PS2 as a kid. Happily too I might add. Those two consoles had a great selection of games.
For most of that time I only played OG Xbox at my relatives. I didn’t get my own OG Xbox until later.
Then I got an Xbox 360 when it came out and never bothered with PS3 or beyond. My playstation gaming died with the PS2.
Around the same time I got into PC gaming and now it’s pretty much all I do.

There is nothing at all appealing about modern Xbox to me. Although the OG Xbox had a wide range of good exclusives, Halo is pretty much the only reason I even bought the two Xbox’s that came after it. Kind of doubtful that I’ll ever buy another Xbox after this.

> 2533274809915430;9:
> I didn’t have consoles growing up. Always had to go to my best friends to play NES, and Super Nintendo. The first console I ever bought myself was a PS1. Now I have (2) NES’s, Super NES, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Sega Genesis, Sega DreamCast, PS1, (2) Playstations 2’s, (2) Original Xbox’s (One is the green halo edition, Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Atari Flashback 3, (2) Celeco Table top Arcade ( Mrs.Pacman, & Frogger), PSP, Original Gameboy, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS XL. Yeah I love playing games, but Halo is and always will be my go to games.

wow.

i don’t know what people are talking about,the ps controllers are very easy and nice to use,and they don’t hurt my hands at all

> 2533274850493408;4:
> I started out on Playstation - then went up to PS2. I then had original Xbox/PS2 at the same time, before getting 360 then One.
>
> Still have my PS2 actually!

Basically this.

Started with the Intellivision ,then Atari at a cousins house , then Commodore 64 , NES , Genisys , 32X , Playstation , 2 , Gamecube , Xbox , 360 , Wii , One , U , and just recently a PS4.
Damn , I have been gaming a long time.

Started with the Famicom Game System. Was loyal to Sega in the early 90s, Playstation in the late 90s and early 2000s, then xbox all the way since Halo 3 launched. With that said, I own the XB1 and Wii U today.

Regardless, PS1 is still the best console ever… Granted, I was also a kid and early teen when I had my PS1; I’m sure my glasses are a bit rose colored.

I will never go to the PlayStation side. Death to Sony and all hail Microsoft and all that good stuff.