How many weapons do think will be in Halo 5

Ok I don’t think all the weapons we have seen in gameplay are all the weapons and vehicles we will have at launch my question to you is how many weapons do you think will be in game total vehicles too? Also how do you think they will changed any of the vehicles or weapons if they did?

They have exactly 3.14159265.

Seriously, no one nose.

> 2533275011491088;2:
> They have exactly 3.14159265.
>
> Seriously, no one nose.

Not even one nose?

> 2533275011491088;2:
> They have exactly 3.14159265.
>
> Seriously, no one nose.

Lol I like pi but i also like nose’s :frowning:

> 2533274863266427;4:
> > 2533275011491088;2:
> > They have exactly 3.14159265.
> >
> > Seriously, no one nose.
>
>
> Lol I like pi but i also like nose’s :frowning:

You got it :smiley:

Well I know these guns will be in the game!

I’m flexing.

My arms aren’t in the game.

Sorry to get your hopes up.

> 2533274803493024;6:
> Well I know these guns will be in the game!
>
>
>
> I’m flexing.
> My arms aren’t in the game.
> Sorry to get your hopes up.
>

Epic troll post.

to answer your question about the changes, seeing as how 343 RUINED the battle rifle expect a ruined smg and a rocket launcher as well as some more stupid un-needed promethean weapons

• BR - DMR - Magnum - Sniper - SMG - Rocket launcher - Spnkr - Hydra - railgun - SAW - shotgun - spartan laser - sticky detonator (unconfirmed) - Plasma pistol - energy sword - storm rifle - needler - carbine rifle - covy sniper - fuel rod canon - plasma caster - gravity hammer (unconfirmed) - binary rifle - incineration cannon - light rifle - scatter shot - suppressor - cheapshot-noobshot-boltshot [thank god its got Nerd to death]out of the 26 expected weapons there are 5 tiers of a weapon in warzone so somewhere around 130 but its likely more due to the req system.

• Splinter turret - turret gun - plasma turret - character specific legendary weapons

> 2533274830366691;9:
> - BR
> - DMR
> - Magnum
> - Sniper
> - SMG
> - Rocket launcher
> - Spnkr
> - Hydra
> - railgun
> - SAW
> - shotgun
> - spartan laser
> - sticky detonator (unconfirmed)
> - Plasma pistol
> - energy sword
> - storm rifle
> - needler
> - carbine rifle
> - covy sniper
> - fuel rod canon
> - plasma caster
> - gravity hammer (unconfirmed)
> - binary rifle
> - incineration cannon
> - light rifle
> - scatter shot
> - suppressor
> - cheapshot-noobshot-boltshot [thank god its got Nerd to death]
> out of the 26 expected weapons there are 5 tiers of a weapon in warzone so somewhere around 130 but its likely more due to the req system.
>
> - Splinter turret
> - turret gun
> - plasma turret
> - character specific legendary weapons

It’s sad to know that there are no Brute weapons in the game (if you don’t count the Gravity Hammer). I miss the Mauler a lot.

It seems that rather than having a huge amount of different weapons, they have put quite a large focus on different variants of each weapon (in Warzone), with all the camo’s and various attachments available through the REQ system. I personally love the classic battle rifle scope attachment.

A lot.

> 2535405329517046;8:
> to answer your question about the changes, seeing as how 343 RUINED the battle rifle expect a ruined smg and a rocket launcher as well as some more stupid un-needed promethean weapons

Whatever you say, champ. Back to your corner.

I think we might get the Plasma rifle, Concussion Rifle, Sticky Detonator, Binary Rifle a few more new weapons and that’s it.