How many unfrigs do you have?

Just in case you didn’t know, Unfriggenbelievable medals are obtained after getting 40 kills in a row without dying in both arena and warzone. If you do not know the amount of medals you have obtained. Select your account on waypoint, click service record for Halo 5, scroll down to medals and see if you have any. (It’s blue and one of the first few medals). Tell us how much you have!!!
I have : 47
EDIT: Now have 50 :slight_smile:

None.

Sad face.

:frowning:

I’m not a farmer so I have never been even close. My best is 1 Untouchable. ha

I only have 2, one was in a sword wraith and the other was with a hannibal mantis. I don’t play with a party in warzone so I don’t get to bully the children in it so often.

I have never had an unfrigganbelievable… unless firefight in reach counts… but the closest I’ve gotten in halo 5 was rampage. But I do have perfections.

I don’t have a single Unfrig, I do have 2 Rampages though, if that counts.

Zero, I’ve gotten close though. I have gotten 1 inconceivable.

And I treasure that one unfrig.
I can sweat and get more but nah, I’m a casual.
Also, I do stupid things like walk into a enemy fortress with a pistol.
And some of my decisions are based on well, how I feel. I will spawn a phaeton when we are losing by 550pts and enemy teams have rockets. I will jump out of a banshee. I will stare into the map background. All because I feel like doing it lol.

> 2533274834066497;3:
> I’m not a farmer so I have never been even close. My best is 1 Untouchable. ha

Lol don’t have to be a farmer. Fair matches that can last 20 mins + is usually when I get my unfrigs.

0 on H5 but I can’t say I’ve ever sat down and went for one.

I have a bunch on other Halo games

In halo 5, none. I’ve only had one, and that was in H4.

Just kidding. 0

I was ONE KILL off an unfrig a week back, was using a phaeton.

I never got a running riot yet and you guys talking about unfriggenbelieavable…

> 2533275010793662;14:
> I never got a running riot yet and you guys talking about unfriggenbelieavable…

Actually, saw my medals right now and I didn’t even get a killing frenzy…
Noooobbb

Got #7 last night. Gotta love that Helios. Only ever called in 4 and got an Unfrig each time. Two more with Banshee Ultra and the other with Hannibal Mantis.

Never. The closest I’ve gotten is an inconcieveble.

The incredible amount of:0.
Im not very good at staying alive.

I’ve literally never gone above an untouchable in matchmaking in any Halo.