How many thousands of times have you heard....

“Level 5 reqs available, 30 sec left”. Such bull crap! This is why power weapons need to be lowered more!

I dont understand the issue

Git gud as in literally git gud because players who scores the most points or gets the most kills on a team gets the highest Req levels.

are you talkig about when ever you get enough points to use a level 5 req but then you try to use it and the req counter is still on cooldown??

if so i see no issue with this and its not bull crap, its made that way to prevent you from spamming in power weapons every time you spawn. if you stay alive long enough its not an issue.

Kill more to get the higher REQ levels. With practice it will come.

I assume you mean in Warzone Assault when you finally hit level 5 REQS but the match only has 30 seconds left before it is over, therefor, not granting you any time to use your lvl 5 REQS?

> 2533274973991639;1:
> “Level 5 reqs available, 30 sec left”. Such bull crap! This is why power weapons need to be lowered more!

This has never been a problem, from your stats it shouldn’t be an issue for you either.

Is this a troll? Pretty bad attempt. I don’t see your problem.

Especially once they adjusted REQ levels to increase more quickly a while ago, this isn’t as much of a problem. Does not take that much effort to increase levels anymore