How many Spartan 3s are left?

Only one that pops up in my head right now is Jun. I can’t for the life of me remember and others that could still be alive. I know about other Spartan 2s so maybe there are some 3s left?

Tom and Lucy are the only Betas remaining. There are a few Gammas, most notably Mark, Ash, and Olivia. There might be other Gammas, but I’m not sure which ones are active. They’re all pretty great and the books do a good job of developing their characters. It would be great to see them in a game at some point.

Very cool. Thanks.

No one really knows what happened to gamma company, so there’s potentially about 300 spartan 3s unaccounted for.

> 2533274978302173;4:
> No one really knows what happened to gamma company, so there’s potentially about 300 spartan 3s unaccounted for.

They joined up with other special operations units or joined as part of the first class of S4s. So no, they are not unaccounted for.

> 2533274992413430;1:
> Only one that pops up in my head right now is Jun. I can’t for the life of me remember and others that could still be alive. I know about other Spartan 2s so maybe there are some 3s left?

Mark, Ash, Olivia, Tom, Lucy, Jun and Owen would be a few noteworthy examples of surviving spartan IIIs. though a vast majority of them had met tragic fates during the events of Operation: Prometheus, and Pegasi Delta. "See Halo: Ghosts of Onyx for reference."

Let’s not forget about fireteam Kitana. They were in stasis but alive.

There may possibly be less 3s than 2s due to the 2s being sent on suicide missions in inferior armor.

About 318 Spartan IIIs from Gamma company are still alive afaik.ONI keeps them a secret and hasn’t assigned the majority of them to any missions due to their “berserker” augmentation.
The only active S-IIIs from Gamma company that we know of are Ash-G099,Olivia-G291,Mark-G313 and Spartan-G059.

Jun is the only active S-III from Alpha company that we know of(There’re two others from Alpha company,but they are unaccounted for).
Then there’s Tom and Lucy,the last two remaining S-IIIs from Beta company.

> 2535456717741030;9:
> About 318 Spartan IIIs from Gamma company are still alive afaik.ONI keeps them a secret and hasn’t assigned the majority of them to any missions due to their “berserker” augmentation.
> The only active S-IIIs from Gamma company that we know of are Ash-G099,Olivia-G291,Mark-G313 and Spartan-G059.
>
> Jun is the only active S-III from Alpha company that we know of(There’re two others from Alpha company,but they are unaccounted for).
> Then there’s Tom and Lucy,the last two remaining S-IIIs from Beta company.

> 2533274898665272;6:
> > 2533274992413430;1:
> > Only one that pops up in my head right now is Jun. I can’t for the life of me remember and others that could still be alive. I know about other Spartan 2s so maybe there are some 3s left?
>
> Mark, Ash, Olivia, Tom, Lucy, Jun and Owen would be a few noteworthy examples of surviving spartan IIIs. though a vast majority of them had met tragic fates during the events of Operation: Prometheus, and Pegasi Delta. "See Halo: Ghosts of Onyx for referencNice."

Nice to know there’s some left. It’d be cool to see them in a game again.

[deleted]

Now that I think about I feel like there are more sp 2s than 3s.

> 2533274902628105;5:
> > 2533274978302173;4:
> > No one really knows what happened to gamma company, so there’s potentially about 300 spartan 3s unaccounted for.
>
> They joined up with other special operations units or joined as part of the first class of S4s. So no, they are not unaccounted for.

They certainly aren’t working within the Spartan branch anymore, ONI deemed the too high risk for that due to their unique augmentations. Plus, we have no idea what missions any of them have been on, if they fought at all during the human-covenant war, where any are at the minute. Also, I meant unaccounted for in terms of whether they’re still alive or not. We don’t know how many, if any, have been killed since leaving Onyx.

> 2533274978302173;13:
> > 2533274902628105;5:
> > > 2533274978302173;4:
> > > No one really knows what happened to gamma company, so there’s potentially about 300 spartan 3s unaccounted for.
> >
> > They joined up with other special operations units or joined as part of the first class of S4s. So no, they are not unaccounted for.
>
> They certainly aren’t working within the Spartan branch anymore, ONI deemed the too high risk for that due to their unique augmentations. Plus, we have no idea what missions any of them have been on, if they fought at all during the human-covenant war, where any are at the minute. Also, I meant unaccounted for in terms of whether they’re still alive or not. We don’t know how many, if any, have been killed since leaving Onyx.

I know that Osman mentioned they were “high risk” at the end of Last Light, but I swear it is said somewhere that remaining Gamma Company Spartans, excluding the ferrets were folded into the Spartan IV program after the war.

> 2533274856236902;14:
> > 2533274978302173;13:
> > > 2533274902628105;5:
> > > > 2533274978302173;4:
> > > > No one really knows what happened to gamma company, so there’s potentially about 300 spartan 3s unaccounted for.
> > >
> > > They joined up with other special operations units or joined as part of the first class of S4s. So no, they are not unaccounted for.
> >
> > They certainly aren’t working within the Spartan branch anymore, ONI deemed the too high risk for that due to their unique augmentations. Plus, we have no idea what missions any of them have been on, if they fought at all during the human-covenant war, where any are at the minute. Also, I meant unaccounted for in terms of whether they’re still alive or not. We don’t know how many, if any, have been killed since leaving Onyx.
>
> I know that Osman mentioned they were “high risk” at the end of Last Light, but I swear it is said somewhere that remaining Gamma Company Spartans, excluding the ferrets were folded into the Spartan IV program after the war.

Wouldn’t make sense for that. Why only remove three security risks if you’re going to leave another three hundred around? I don’t know if it’s ever been officially stated anywhere though, so I could be wrong.