How many pre orders has Halo 4 actually?

The question is in the Title.
How many pre orders has Halo 4 actually? :smiley:

I’m sorry but your grammar is terrible.

The question should be:

“How many pre-orders does Halo 4 actually have?”

or

“How many of you have already pre-ordered Halo 4?”

But to answer your question, I’m waiting for the Legendary Edition announcement before I pre-order.

> I’m sorry but your grammar is terrible.
>
> The question should be:
>
> “How many pre-orders does Halo 4 actually have?”
>
> or
>
> “How many of you have already pre-ordered Halo 4?”
>
> But to answer your question, I’m waiting for the Legendary Edition announcement before I pre-order.

“Lolzerz, it r teh interweBz, get 0ver itz lol.” It is the internet, get over it. Did you understand what He/she was asking? Yes, you did. No need to correct peoples grammar.

Last time I checked, over 100,000.

>
>
>
> or
>
>
> But to answer your question, I’m waiting for the Legendary Edition announcement before I pre-order.
>
> Back to top

Sorry i forget to say you,that i’m from germany.
I really want to learn english,but it needs Time dude.

And your post = Spam!

> The question is in the Title.
> How many pre orders has Halo 4 actually? :smiley:

Here you go. :slight_smile:

> > I’m sorry but your grammar is terrible.
> >
> > The question should be:
> >
> > “How many pre-orders does Halo 4 actually have?”
> >
> > or
> >
> > “How many of you have already pre-ordered Halo 4?”
> >
> > But to answer your question, I’m waiting for the Legendary Edition announcement before I pre-order.
>
> “Lolzerz, it r teh interweBz, get 0ver itz lol.” It is the internet, get over it. Did you understand what He/she was asking? Yes, you did. No need to correct peoples grammar.

Atleast he was being polite when he corrected the grammer. no need to be so rude to peoples.

> Atleast he was being polite when he corrected the grammer. no need to be so rude to peoples.

It is never polite to correct a person’s grammar on the internet. If you understand what the person said, then you answer the question and move on. Simple right?

I’ve pre-ordered it at my local GameStop. Once a Legendary edition is revealed (hopefully), I will probably change it to that.

the games only just come up for pre orders, there no news on limited or wotever editions. lets give it afew months lol

>
>
>
> or
>
>
> <mark>But to answer your question, I’m waiting for the Legendary Edition announcement before I pre-order</mark>.

Just to let you know, that doesn’t answer the question at all. :wink:

> > Atleast he was being polite when he corrected the grammer. no need to be so rude to peoples.
>
> It is never polite to correct a person’s grammar on the internet. If you understand what the person said, then you answer the question and move on. Simple right?

i dont think its rude. sometimes people dont know proper english and he was just helping them learn. but anyway i dont wanna get into a debate over nothing, sorry for bringing it up.

i wont be preordering halo probably just gonna buy it from the store.

> > > Atleast he was being polite when he corrected the grammer. no need to be so rude to peoples.
> >
> > It is never polite to correct a person’s grammar on the internet. If you understand what the person said, then you answer the question and move on. Simple right?
>
> i dont think its rude. sometimes people dont know proper english and he was just helping them learn. but anyway i dont wanna get into a debate over nothing, sorry for bringing it up.
>
> i wont be preordering halo probably just gonna buy it from the store.

I don’t want to get into a debate either, and not everyone knows how to speak/spell in the English language, and it makes me mad when people don’t think about that factor.

I have Pre-ordered 2 Copies of the game, one of which I will upgrade to legendary when available.

> > Atleast he was being polite when he corrected the grammer. no need to be so rude to peoples.
>
> It is never polite to correct a person’s grammar on the internet. If you understand what the person said, then you answer the question and move on. Simple right?

Why would you not want to be corrected? Does it not prevent you from making the same mistake again?