How many players have completed the entire campaign LASO? ( all skulls on)

I am really curriose how many players have complted campaign with all skulls on? LASO

Did it earlier this week with 3 other people. Will I do LASO again? Not unless I need to unlock the challenge again when it comes back up. That was a harsh time, but we did do it with 4 people.

Not me, I don’t bother messing with the LASO challenges as they just take to long for the reward. In the time it takes to do a LASO I could get more credits and have more fun playing firefight arcade.

I walked away when a friend of mine who happens to be extremely good at these kind of games said “don’t do it, it’s impossible”. But then, he did try to tackle it by himself, which is kind of hardcore.

I didn’t mean this weeks challenge. I meant the entire campaign completed LASO.

> I didn’t mean this weeks challenge. I meant the entire campaign completed LASO.

o0 I just read that. No. I’ll never be that good with these new fangled games. I’m 34 this year, and my responsiveness with the joypad is diminishing.

The only question i want to ask is, How many players completed the campaign SLASO (Solo Legendary All Skulls On)?

I just go through as the challenges come up. Did it in Halo 3, wasn’t looking forward to it in Reach. I hear Long Night of Solace is really hard, the others have been relatively easy, as long as you go solo.

> I just go through as the challenges come up. Did it in Halo 3, wasn’t looking forward to it in Reach. I hear Long Night of Solace is really hard, the others have been relatively easy, as long as you go solo.

Solo is much easier with LASO. And I totally misread the thread topic. No, I haven’t done LASO for the whole campaign. It’s too crazy. I only try when the challenge requires it.

You mean Mythic, right?

Around 15 or so have officially done every mission. Believe it or not, some people managed to do it before Daniel Morris did.