How many people still playing Reach on X-Live?

Last year there were around 20k people, but now? I’d like to play Reach this summer, now i don’t have an Xbox Live subscription. Thanks

> 2535408381293991;1:
> Last year there were around 20k people, but now? I’d like to play Reach this summer, now i don’t have an Xbox Live subscription. Thanks

Peak on weak days is 10k still and if you play the main playlists you can find a match in minutes I think it gets up to 12-13k on weekends still worth playing

I’m still one of the 13k people that play Reach :smiley:
You’ll find me a lot on Slayer, BTB, or Infection.

I see around 10k during the day and 5k at night.

~11k, including myself every now and then.

10,000ish sounds about right if you include my girlfriend and I

I’m glad to read this, so there are many people. Thanks you guys :slight_smile:

Just played a match of Grifball and it said there were approximately 10k people online, give a few hundred or so. I think it was close to about 10,200, but I can’t be absolutely sure about that. I rarely wait long in Matchmaking unless I filter for equal skill and a good connection.

Most of the time there is around ~10K players when Im playing, usually in major playlists like BTB, Team Slayer, and living dead. Not many play things like team objective or the arena anymore.

This past weekend i jumped on and saw around 12k people.

I’m actually getting back into it. Been playing a bunch the last few days. Favorite Halo game, along with Halo 3.

I am one of the 10-14k of people that still play the game. On a typical midweek day there is a few thousand players and weekend it’s increases so much so that you can see the difference when finding a game… sometimes. Still a worthwhile game to play in my opinion. Also it is still as much fun as when it was first released… Once you find a game.

> 2535408381293991;1:
> Last year there were around 20k people, but now? I’d like to play Reach this summer, now i don’t have an Xbox Live subscription. Thanks

I do

16,000 people yesterday :slight_smile:

> 2533274822751100;5:
> ~11k, including myself every now and then.

Yeah, I still occasionally go back and play Reach. So I guess that would make me one of those ~10k people that play it. Although I don’t play Reach very often any more.

you will still find players in most playlists from my experience

> 2535408381293991;1:

I still play it. But I’m annoyed by how many modders are on it. And also the teabaggers. GOD I hate teabagging.

ehh it is around 10k I believe maybe less

It’s been a while since I played Halo Reach I wonder how many active players there are now

> 2535429807254881;19:
> It’s been a while since I played Halo Reach I wonder how many active players there are now

so far in Late august I think it got up to 8k at the most. Less players but you can easily find a match in popular playlists. The population counter was “glitched” for a few weeks in late july so I think that is why the 2k-3k players left Reach.