How many people still playing Halo 5 these days?

Long time to see fellow spartans. Use to be semi-active on here years ago, but took a bit of a break due to internet connections + personal stuff. Plus recently I got the news Fiber optic internet is coming to my area so I’ll be able to game again regularly again.
But back to topic at hand, how many people still play Halo 5 these days, regardless if its arena, warzone, warzone firefight? I use to play halo 5 A LOT, and right before my internet finally had to be shut off due to poor quality/even poorer service from provider, was back in 2017 if I remember right, and since then, I’ve been in quite the pickle, until recently with said fiber optic news. Now I’m in the process of installing it again, waiting for the day the good internet arrives and get back to it.
And if I remember correctly, isn’t there some kind of unlockable cosmetic item you get for Infinite if you obtain max level in halo 5 or is that not a thing anymore? Any input/personal experience is much appreciated!

5 Likes

a lot, half of my clan still playing, welcome to join us

Zedrik#4915

4 Likes

People still playing halo 5? Ive been trying for a wile to get a mach that is not warzone. Sice then I quit.

2 Likes

I play every now and then in between infinite.

2 Likes

I try to play everyday

4 Likes

Pretty occasionally. Probably more than Infinite though. Honestly, 343i has disappointed me to the point that I rarely get online to play any Halo anymore. It’s sad.

1 Like

How can i join your clan from where ?

2 Likes

add me on discord
Zedrik#4915

2 Likes

I still play H5 almost every day.

3 Likes

I play and host my own custom games every now and then. But unfortunately most people that still play don’t have a back bone for playing something different. Which makes me not want to play as much I want to.

Props to your patience

1 Like

So you should have no issue finding warzone games of any kind, except for warlords.

All social playlists have players, can take a while to find infection though.

Ranked playlists are a little more dead.
Swat is being ran by the same few teams of smurf champions, dont even bother touching it.
Ranked slayer still active
Ranked CTF/Obj take a long time to find,
Solo duo que is dead
2v2 is kinda dead
Idk about whatever else is left

2 Likes

Thanks! Halo 5 is my favorite title in Halo series. I enjoyed it.

2 Likes

I recently went through the whole series in preparation for Halo Infinite as I just got a Series X. Halo Infinite left me disappointed in all aspects and I’ve come to really enjoy Halo 5. I never did venture far into multiplayer but have been sinking my teeth into Warzone Firefight for my PvE kick and Fiesta for my PvP. I’m glad I’m able to find matches quickly but always seems to be with the same people which is fine but hopefully that keeps up.

1 Like

Been hopping back on quite a bit after seeing frosty’s stream

Can find games consistently in quick play and slayer, might be difficult for higher ranked players though

1 Like

I actually came back to it since one of my friends got halo 5 for the rust time so I have been playing Muitiplayer with them and trying to help him get some campaign achievements and even beat the whole campaign on heroic which so far we are on the 6th mission so we are getting close.

Try ranked slayer only thing I. An find a match in and like you said war zone and firefight

1 Like

Still play it to this day. Halo 5 has the best Halo MP out of any Halo title to date. I highly recommend picking it up for anyone who hasn’t played it yet.

4 Likes

Neat but I think that depends on the player because I find casual players hating 5 because it’s more challenging but they enjoy bungie titles. To summarize if your good at the game and are skilled you will enjoy it because your not too good, but if you just play to play then you probably play H3 or H2

1 Like

Good to see halo 5 still going along. I don’t have gold atm so I can’t play. I just accomplished mans life long mission Aka (I got a girlfriend), Work has been a hysterical mess as well so I have been super busy. Plus I have a Dodge Challenger I’m gonna mod and stuff to make it a supreme beast at car meets(cars name is mango btw). So a lot of money and time is going elsewhere. I hope some time I’ll be able to come back and game. I’ll reach out when possible!!!