How many people have LASO emblems now?

Hey I was wondering if there is any way to fine out how many people have LASO now the system is fixed. I always get really excited when I find someone else in matchmaking with the emblem, but I have only ever seen maybe 3 total (and always give a fellow LASO runner a congrats). Can we find out? Any help is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

As you can see, I have it. Not that difficult to get. I have like 10 friends with LASO emblem. I remember when only few people had it, old Halo 4 :slight_smile:

I’ve seen more people on this forum with it, than actually getting matched up with people that have it in game. Only matched up with 2 or so people with it in game, but I’ve seen it dozens of times on here.

I got it, haven’t seen it much on MM tho but on the forums it is quite common at least that’s my perception.

thanks a lot guys
I don’t have any friends with it like me :frowning:
I had no idea it was really that common

I’m in the middle of my LASO run. It looks like a really cool emblem.

it is really awesome, i must agree.
it isn’t easy (took me like 4-5 days total, but don’t let that daunt u) i had a lot of fun. I got help personally from some of mythic tyrant’s guides and rc master’s speed runs. I saved infinity last, thinking it was the hardest, when midnight was much harder in my opinion.

Agreed, took almost a week, did a mission a day, two at times for short ones like Shutdown.

If anyone that knows what they’re doing, and is willing to help me complete LASO I’m willing to provide an incentive just message me. I’ll be back in the United Stated in 4 days.

> If anyone that knows what they’re doing, and is willing to help me complete LASO I’m willing to provide an incentive just message me. I’ll be back in the United Stated in 4 days.

Unless u and ur friends know what ur doing, i think LASO is a little bit easier solo. I haven’t done it with friends, but from experience from Reach, friends can hold u back, or vice versa, but now always.

I’d love to help, Wickenheiser, but im not sure if i know how to do coop LASO…

Most guides or runs that i’ve seen are solo

never seen it pics ?

> never seen it pics ?

I’m sure you have and just didn’t notice, nearly everyone posting in this thread is using it.

I’m the only one in my friends list that got it and only one of my friends is interested in getting it (but wants me to get it for him).

Infinity can kiss my -Yoink!-

I have only one friend that has it.

I got mine; LASO was not what I would call a cakewalk, but it was definitely easier than I thought it would be, courtesy of The Tyrant.

Took me 3 days; I started just doing two missions a day, but then I got to Reclaimer; that mission, along with Shutdown, are definitely the easiest in the game.

I blew through them so fast, I had to keep going. Composer was tricky, and Midnight was an absolute Knightmare (see what I just did there? :slight_smile: towards the end, when I got to the 3rd tower. Having to pull off a grenade jump and then assassinate 7 knights in a row without taking a breath…

Anybody that grinds or searches Youtube for LASO will have the emblem.

> Anybody that grinds or searches Youtube for LASO will have the emblem.

Now hang on

I wouldn’t call myself the best halo player by any means (only top 20% on halo tracker, NOT SPECIAL), but THIS WAS THE WORST THING I DID IN A VIDEO GAME FOR MY HEALTH.

I am sure I am suffering from mental and emotional trauma atm. It was no cake walk. Maybe because you are good it was easy, but for the rest of the average players out there (or maybe good players) that did it, it might not be.

No rage. Just emotional break down.

> > Anybody that grinds or searches Youtube for LASO will have the emblem.
>
> Now hang on
>
> I wouldn’t call myself the best halo player by any means (only top 20% on halo tracker, NOT SPECIAL), but THIS WAS THE WORST THING I DID IN A VIDEO GAME FOR MY HEALTH.
>
> I am sure I am suffering from mental and emotional trauma atm. It was no cake walk. Maybe because you are good it was easy, but for the rest of the average players out there (or maybe good players) that did it, it might not be.
>
> No rage. Just emotional break down.

Well… sorry to hear that. I beat the first 2 missions with a friend, but then we got bored. Beating FuD while the game is lagging certainly doesn’t help, FYI: The AI do not care nor are they effected by lag they will -blam!- your -blam!- up.

Also, your post reminded me of this.

Well, I learned something new. I didn’t know about the emblem til I saw this thread. I’ll probably attempt to get it sometime but my Emblem currently is my favorite and isn’t changing anytime soon(Even if I get LASO). :slight_smile:

Im doing this now i cant save and exit right?