How many of you use power ups?

In Warzone, do you use power ups often? I don’t, the power ups takes too much REQ energy and useless. I think it should be remove from Warzone, or insert as armor mods. It is too useless to using once for high REQ energy.

Not worth it in comparison to a wep or vehicle. The only useful one is the speed boost in rank 2 I think.

Active camo is super super useful. Just need to know how to use it. Same with overshield.but more at the lower req levels.

Yes to go for weapon coms i spent some overshilds and dmg boost.
Speedbuff is mostly in Warzone assault to make enemys uncomfortable(attack fast from different directions).

> 2533274843260367;3:
> Active camo is super super useful. Just need to know how to use it. Same with overshield.but more at the lower req levels.

Exactly! Sometimes to capture back a base, overshield is way more useful than any vehicle or weapon. A vehicle can’t enter the base (or gets boarded), weapon well you have to actually kill enemies with and overshield provide a great tactic if you are 3 or more to enter at the same time, one being overshielded or even two.

I use speed boost to run to the opposing teams armory to attempt to capture it.

You become sonic with one of the really fast energy swords and speed boost

Oversheilds can be quite useless at times cause damage from some things ignores it and depending how stupid the spawns are by the time you get to the fight it’s mostly ran out over time

Damage boost becomes pointless cause every one targets you instantly

Rarely. I sometimes forget I even have them. I’ve got so many Overshields saved up.

I maybe use one a match. It’s mostly speed boost at the beginning.

speed boost doesn’t require high req energy at all

So far I’ve only used power weapon reqs.

Never use them, they’re not needed, i just instantly sell them.

Active Camo - So pointless, the AI attack you while you’re in camo and it works like it did in Halo 4, to stay fully invis you have to move slowly. Good luck getting around the map and not missing everything!
OverSheild - With the amount of players and power weapons in Warzone, this might aswell be called the “sheild for a second longer”
Speed Boost - Pointless with the ability to spawn vehicles, that plus half the time you’re in a base where there isn’t much room to move around anyway.
Damage Boost - It just screams “KILL MEEEE” and while it can sort of be affective, you’re normally dead before you can do anything.

I’d rather have the req points…

I use mostly speed boost. That’s usually if I need to beat it and take a boss kill. The same goes for damage boost, if I need to take down something like a scorpion near my core. I usually just sell them and forget about them at the end of the day, though. Need to grind for those extra REQ points!

I sell them back. I sell back all power weapons. I sell back all vehicles. All I need is a BR and an SMG.

> 2533274808793619;13:
> Never use them, they’re not needed, i just instantly sell them.
>
> Active Camo - So pointless, the AI attack you while you’re in camo and it works like it did in Halo 4, to stay fully invis you have to move slowly. Good luck getting around the map and not missing everything!
> OverSheild - With the amount of players and power weapons in Warzone, this might aswell be called the “sheild for a second longer”
> Speed Boost - Pointless with the ability to spawn vehicles, that plus half the time you’re in a base where there isn’t much room to move around anyway.
> Damage Boost - It just screams “KILL MEEEE” and while it can sort of be affective, you’re normally dead before you can do anything.
>
> I’d rather have the req points…

Active camo- You do know you don’t appear on the radar even while walking. You gotta play smart with it. The only complaint I have about Camo is the AI attacking you. Otherwise Its pretty op.
Overshield- Super Super useful when taking over a base.

Speed Boost- Kinda useful for Warzone Assault.

Damage Boost- Haven’t used much of this and I don’t see any big difference. Might test it out on bosses with the boost.

I haven’t used any yet but using an overshield to attack a base sounds like a wonderful idea.

Always in arena, never in warzone.

Never underestimate active camo for sneaking into a base or taking down a boss.

I won’t be keeping these until I unlock every req in the game, every single 50-100 point sell builds up over time and in the long run helps me get everything unlocked.