How many of you don't care about Campaign?

Are there any of you guys like me who will jump right into MP when you get the game?

I’m betting many people will have to play the Campaign first because the Halo 4 MP severs will be overloaded beyond belief lol.

Believe it or not, some guys will jump into MP and after a few weeks, they will say: “Oh, there is a Campaign.”

But I don’t blame them. They enjoy it how they want to. :slight_smile:

I play multiplayer first only because i wait until the weekend to completely play through the campaign.

No, I’ll get into campaign because that’s what made Halo what it is, a great story based game. I’m not one who cared solely about the multiplayer.

I never played the Halo CE campaign until Halo 2 released. I only played multiplayer. That being said, I will be playing the Halo 4 campaign first.

its fine if you love the multiplayer but i dont think you shoud play at all if you just dont care about the campaign. if that is the case. you should play quake or unreal tournament.

definetly playing mp first, or forge

> No, I’ll get into campaign because that’s what made Halo what it is, a great story based game. I’m not one who cared solely about the multiplayer.

Exactly. Not to mention how excited I am to play through it and see all the huge battles, epic and fun moments and to know more about the Chief’s new adventures!

I NEVER play multiplayer first. Always the campaign and it will be no different when Halo 4 releases. The story is what always brought me into loving Halo ever since CE came out when I was 11. Oh seeing this commercial on TV for the first time brings back so many memories :3

nope i wont play multiplayer till im done campaign.

The Campaign is the game. Multiplayer is just another feature.

! there are people that don’t play campaign ?

> ! there are people that don’t play campaign ?

I always find it funny when Devs post the percentage #'s of the campaign achievements for alot of the modern titles after two years or so. I know it comes mostly from friend/family accounts aswell as secondary accounts but when the average falls to 30% after the 2nd mission you really wonder how many people play the campaign anymore.

No matter how ready I am to go kick some butt in MM, I’m going STRAIGHT into Campaign when I load up the game for the first time that next morning (midnight launch, sleep, breakfast, Halo 4).

Halo 4 has an amazing story, and all I can think about right now is what Chief will have to go through on Requiem and in his fight against the ancient evil. I love Halo’s story a LOT.

I’m staying out of school on that Tuesday and Wednesday. Campaign all day on Tuesday and Forge/MM that night, and Spartan Ops and Forge/MM all day Wednesday. The first two days of Halo 4’s release for me will be spent playing ALL DAY Tuesday and Wednesday. I won’t even touch any other game mode in Halo 4 until I beat the Campaign.

To put it simply : I buy the game for the campaign, I stay for the multiplayer.

I do that because I want to play the campaign with someone else who might not have the game yet, its what i did in reach and GOW3

I would prefer if Halo 4 shipped without a campaign if it meant the multiplayer closely resembled H2/3 multiplayer.

Nope.

> I would prefer if Halo 4 shipped without a campaign if it meant the multiplayer closely resembled H2/3 multiplayer.

Words cannot discribe my rage for this blasphemy,this,mutiny you shall be EXILED!.