How many of you are going to be "sick" on Tuesday?

I know I am…I can feel the Flu coming on already. It’s just a sniffle at the minute but I have a feeling it’s going to definitely get worse over the weekend. Anyone think I should go to the doctor?

Complain of a new illness called Halanniversitis?

cough cough Yeah man i am coming under the weather…

The cure? CE:A of course.

My vacation starts on the 17th. I’ll have 10 days to sit and play this game and that’s just fine with me.

I’m hitting the point in my life where staying home for a video game is impossible.

>__<

meh, not me but all i have planned on Tuesday is class in the morning soooo yeah. plus, i may be waiting on Amazon to play CEA after all. :frowning:

Nope but I want to get hit by a case of Anniversitus :frowning:

How old are you?

Because I have the perfect “Stay home plan” that works 95% of the time if you’re between the ages of 12 and 18 and want to stay home from school. >___>

I took a vacation day for Reach. Don’t think I’ll do this for Anniversary. I’m pretty patient.

> How old are you?
>
> Because I have the perfect “Stay home plan” that works 95% of the time if you’re between the ages of 12 and 18 and want to stay home from school. >___>

Me? 15, but my dad catches on so obviously, he wouldn’t give me the game until I went to school hehe.

> > How old are you?
> >
> > Because I have the perfect “Stay home plan” that works 95% of the time if you’re between the ages of 12 and 18 and want to stay home from school. >___>
>
> Me? 15, but my dad catches on so obviously, he wouldn’t give me the game until I went to school hehe.

Nevermind, then. <___<

> > > How old are you?
> > >
> > > Because I have the perfect “Stay home plan” that works 95% of the time if you’re between the ages of 12 and 18 and want to stay home from school. >>
> >
> > Me? 15, but my dad catches on so obviously, he wouldn’t give me the game until I went to school hehe.
>
> Nevermind, then. <
<

:stuck_out_tongue:

I tried it WAY to much when small games came out when I was younger, bad idea, plus I got revision to do for Exams at school in the upcoming days.

It must be nice to still be in High School and it not matter if you go or not…

I’ve got a three hour a day job so it’ll just be like an annoying speed bump in exploring Halo: CEA, which I hope (like Reach is currently) will be a good remedy for the blues.

The biggest problem I am going to have is recovering from a few days straight of playing Skyrim.

> The biggest problem I am going to have is recovering from a few days straight of playing Skyrim.

I wish I had that luxury >__<

Preordered, midnight pickup, play till work, work, play some more,work, you get the picture.

I don’t need to call in sick, no class on Tuesdays. Even better, no job. Because going to class IS my job. Thank you, Post-9/11 GI Bill.

I Have college on tuesday.

But… Im feeling under the weather already :wink:

Im very ill i said to my dad :

“Dad… I think im dieing. I might just have the energy to crawl on the train and crawl to my house and pick up CE:A and then redo that on the way back. Please dad do you really want to see me struggle”

Something tells me he is thinking Your going in D:

i was sick LAST tuesday…

That is a bad idea imo, you just have to do the work+ more latter and then try to learn it your self instead of playing the game, not to mention i would just sleep till 1pm a hour before school ends, then I’m sure your parents will realize that if you are well enough to go out and buy a game you are well enough to go to school.